Suzi

No One's POV

Mako lead his group through the forest as (Y/N) and Luna were in the back. It's been five days and they were apparently close to their village. As they went through the forest (Y/N) has done what he could to make the rest of the group feel safe around him. He did this by helping them hunt for food, as he shared a few tips he has learned to which one of them exchanged a few tips as well. Another time he was able to make a quick a big campfire that made everyone warm, with a plus being that none of them were touching shoulders as they had enough room to themselves. What really made them open up though was surprisingly a cooked elk seasoned with some basil and garlic. This filled all of their stomachs and fueled them for the rest of the day.

So the group didn't mind (Y/N) being around anymore, but they still didn't trust him fully. As they were walking Lena lightly elbowed (Y/N)'s arm, "Your doing good. They trust you enough to where they don't constantly check on you to see if your doing something." "Great. Now I just have to do that for an entire town." "Yeah, that may be a problem. Everyone probably won't like you, but that's normal." On their walk they had to walk on the edge of a small mountain as on their right was a steep fall that would severely separate them. As they were walking Mako took a wrong step as the little bit of ground gave way sending him falling to hit the wall of the mountain as it slanted slightly making him start rolling. He hit his head on the way down knocking him out. Everyone above looked down as they screamed Mako's name, but to no avail. Luna wanted to go down there, but Mako's right hand man, Soshi, told them they should not. As it could be a waste of time as he could of died from the fall. But he did say that they would get off this small mountain and wait at the bottom for him for a day." Luna didn't like it, but agreed to it as she sadly followed everyone again.

Down at the mountain Mako laid in the snow a shadowed figure walked up to him. Some time later Mako opened his eyes to grab his head from pain. He heard fall footsteps so he looked up to see himself in a cave. He then looked to his right to see a woman his age, as tall as him with long hair blonde, blue eyes, and vanilla white skin. She had a spear aimed at him as a little boy with brown hair, blue eyes, and white skin hid behind her left leg. A little girl with blonde hair, green eyes, and white skin. Mako's fur went up as he wet to growl until he saw all three of them cower in fear. He stopped to stand up as he walked towards the woman who shook with the spear nearly coming out of her hands. Mako took the spear out of her hands making her put her hands together as she spoke weak, "Please don't hurt the little ones." The little boy then hit Mako's leg, "You leave Suzi alone!" "Ron no."

Mako picked Ron up by the collar to bring him eye to eye, "Your a brave little one aren't you." Suzi held her hand towards Mako, "Please don't hurt him!" Mako looked at her as her almost teary eyes, perfect skin, hair, eyes, and figure as she was quiet curvy. He seemed to blush a little to quickly shake it away as he set Ron down, "I'm not gonna hurt him." "R-really?" "I don't plan on hurting any of you. I just want to get back to my tribe." "There was more of you on the mountain?" He started walking out of the cave, "Yes, and I must go rejoin th- Agh!" His head then began to beat in pain making him fall on one knee. Suzi quickly walked next to him to squat down, "No you can't move that much in your condition." "But I need to go." Suzi thought for a bit, "What if we went with you. I could help you walk." Mako looked at her with confusion, "Why would you do that?" "Well, we really don't have no where to go, so why not help someone." "Weren't you just afraid of me?" "I get afraid easily, so I'm sorry." Mako stood up on his own, "Just go back to your village." Suzi looked sad as she looked down, "We don't have a village." 

Mako looked at her to then at the kids to feel a little sympathetic, "It wouldn't hurt if you came along." Suzi began to cheer up, "Really?!" "But we are nothing but wolf hybrids. We only have one human with us, and I can't guarantee that you can stay." "Yay!" She then looked back at the little ones, "We are going to be with a village again!" The other two cheered for Mako to ask, "How long have you three been alone?" Suzi turned around with a smile still, "Five years!" She then frowned, "That's actually pretty long." "How old are the little ones?" "Oh they are both eight as they are twins. They're my niece and nephew." "You took care of them alone since they were 3?" "Yep! It wasn't easy, but it gets easier." Suzi then got in front of Mako's face, "Have you taken care of kids before?" Mako blushed as he looked away from her and coughed in his fist, "I have two little sisters so I have had to take care of them sometimes." "Oh that is so cute." Mako turned around, "We need to get going." He took a few steps forward to almost fall, but Suzi caught him with an his arm over her shoulder, "Come on Ron, Kira! We're going with Mako!" The two walked next to them for Ron to give Mako the stink eye as Kira smiled at him.