Chapter 27 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 57 | Guests: AOA

"Excuse me..."

The cast went nuts upon seeing the beautiful girl.. "OHHH!!!!" , "WOOOOW". Well, everyone went crazy except for two people.

The beautiful girl so no other than Seolhyun, the CF Queen, one of the hottest idol in Korea, and the best friend of our protagonist, James. She is with her group AOA to promote their new song 'Excuse me'.

"Is this Knowing Brothers?" the beautiful girl asks, and the cast were either stunned or going nuts.

"Of course! That's why you are here.." Heechul coldly said to her, right from the start Heechul starts to show no mercy. "I told her not to do that.." James facepalmed himself and got embarrassed by his best friend.

Seolhyun just enters the room and her members follows her one by one. The cast claps their hands and welcomed their today's guest, AOA. The brothers are cheering and excited to finally meet AOA. Heechul became a fan boy when Hyejeong enters, she is his favourite member and he cheered for her. While James on the other hand, well he enthusiastically welcomes them, but same as Heechul, he also is patiently waiting for the right moment to attack them.

.

"We're AOA from Heart Attack High School.." Seolhyun led the introduction of her group, ".. did your heart race when you saw us?".

"Yes!" , "Of course" , "My heart raced" the brothers replied,

"We will make your heart race even more..." Seolhyun told them and they start getting ready to perform some of their hit songs.

"Hold on, where is Choa?" Ho dong asked for the missing member,

"She got a flu.." Jimin explained that missing member, Choa, got a flu. "Be careful not to get the flu.." she added.

AOA proceeds to perform some of their hit songs such as 'Mini Skirt' and 'Heart attack'. The brothers watched and enjoyed the performance of the girls. Heechul even stands up and cheering them. James also cheered as he claps his hands while singing along.

.

"I want to praise their performance. They made my heart race.." Heechul praised them.

"Kyunghoon said this while you girls are dancing, he asked me if that is your new song.." Heechul tells everyone. Kyunghoon just laughs out of embarrassment.

"I knew this was going to happen so we prepare something.." Chanmi said to them.

"What is it?" the brothers asks.

"Do you guys know all of our names?" Chanmi asks, " I think that you guys only know Seolhyun and Jimin. "

The brothers nervously smiled because Chanmi was right.

"Is that too obvious?" Ho dong asks out of embarrassment.

"I agree. I think only James and Janghoon hyung knows." Heechul said, ".. I also think Kyunghoon doesn't know their names.." he added.

"I know!" Kyunghoon replied,

"Really?"

"Do you mean their group name?" Kyunghoon asked.

Heechul, James and the members of AOA laughs at him. "Of course not! They already introduced their group!" Heechul said to Kyunghoon.

"We prepared a prize if you guys gets all our names.." Chanmi said then she get the prize under the desk in front of the class.

"If you guys get the names of the remaining four members you will get the prize. It is something that Seolhyun treasures." Chanmi explained to them and she showed the prize. It is a thing that girls used when they are washing their faces, some sort of headband. (I'm sorry, I really don't know TT).