wow

"Minnie." Yuqi breathed out, as Soyeon stepped aside, allowing the two girls to hug each other, with Shuhua joining in.

"I knew it! I was right!" Shuhua smiled widely, while Soojin looked at her with a soft glint in her eyes.

The glint disappeared in a flash, as soon as it came.

"The portal really worked?" Minnie asked Yuqi, who nodded attentively.

"Shuhua's the one who figured it out, not me." Yuqi responded, and Minnie's eyes widened, a shocked smile drawing itself on her face.

"I might act dumb but I'm not. Don't get too ahead of yourself, fallen angel." Shuhua replied, while Minnie and Yuqi laughed, breaking their group hug.

The six of the girls decided to sit on Soojin's comfortable couch, lounging around for a little while, before the Princess herself sparked up a conversation.

"How are we all connected?" Soojin asked Yuqi, who cleared her throat.

"Well, you and Soyeon are cousins, as she told me. Minnie and Soyeon are apparently cousins as well, too. Minnie, Shuhua, Miyeon, and I have all been friends since we were all younger, and you and Minnie seem to have identical bracelets." Yuqi answered coolly, while Soyeon marveled at how witty she was.

"Sana couldn't even figure out how the bracelets are connected." Soojin grumbled, frowning a little.

"Huh?" Shuhua asked, fixing her glasses and combing her loose strands of hair back.

Soojin licked her lips a little, watching the innocent younger girl fix her appearance. She snapped out of it, shaking her head slightly.

"My friend Sana has skills in relation of items, it's a thing here in Hell. She's very good at her craft, but for some reason, she kept talking about a floating white book." Soojin answered, as Miyeon gasped.

"No way." She whispered, as Minnie grew concerned, leaving her hand on Miyeon's thigh as a sign of comfort.

"Wait. Floating book----oh my god!" Shuhua stood up for a second, locking eyes with Miyeon, who seemed to understand now as well.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Soyeon cursed, as Yuqi flinched.

The angels still weren't used to things down here yet.

"I think it's referring to the Book of Heaven, which is probably not good news." Shuhua answered, while Miyeon nodded her head in agreement.

"As an archangel, I had to have special courses on the Book of Heaven, what it's about, etc. The book has been around since the start of Heaven, it's a book about prophecies." Miyeon added, while Soojin's eyebrows furrowed.

"There hasn't been a prophecy in millions of years. We're gonna have to revisit your friend, maybe she can tell us more if she does something with the bracelets again." Yuqi concluded, although her knees wobbled a bit.

A prophecy could only mean that something really bad would happen.

"You guys are back already? And you bought friends?" Sana asked, as Soojin barged into her office, the second time in two days.

"Yes we did." Soojin said smugly, clasping her hands around Shuhua's waist, who gulped visibly.

"Do you think you could hold the bracelets again? We have more information about the book." Minnie asked Sana, who laughed.

"Sure thing. Let's hope this works this time." Sana sighed a little, opening up her palms, as Minnie and Soojin placed their bracelets gently into her hands.

Miyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua watched intensively, as the bracelets glowed a bright red, while Sana's eyes closed.

(Sana's mind lol)

There she was. The book floated firmly, a cloud of fog dusting it's edges, as bright white lights shone down on it.

Sana moved forward, allowing herself to touch the book, one rough in feeling. She flipped the pages, trying to find something, anything, that would help her make sense of this mess.

Words on the pages started to glow in red, one on each page. Soon, the words floated up, coated in scarlet red, a pull from fantasy movies.

Two souls, both so familiar, and yet so far apart, will intertwine. The reign of terror shall reap, but those two twisted souls shall have the power to stop it. A dusk, at solstice, will determine the fate of the world as we know it.

Sana slipped back into reality, her hands gripping the bracelets tightly.

"Are you alright? What happened?" Minnie asked, as she rushed over, taking the bracelets out of Sana's hands ever so gently.

"This is bigger than I could have imagined." Sana whispered.

She led the girls into her lobby, telling them to sit on the couches.

They would be here for a while.

"The white book is about prophecies, if that helps." Miyeon started, and Sana nodded, now she understood.

"The book gave me a prophecy, to simply put it." Sana answered, while the eyes of the other girls bugged out.

"What?!" Shuhua shouted out, her glasses were now on the floor as she jerked a little in her seat.

"What did it say?" Yuqi asked, fascinated.

"Two souls, both so familiar, and yet so far apart, will intertwine. The reign of terror shall reap, but those two twisted souls shall have the power to stop it. A dusk, at solstice, will determine the fate of the world as we know it." Sana quoted, word for word.

"Two souls? Reign of terror? Is this IT 2?" Soyeon asked, as Yuqi laughed her ass off, almost falling ooff of her seat.

"Solstice could be referring to the summer solstice, which happens in about 2 weeks." Shuhua suggested, checking her watch.

"Dusk is definitely referring to the nighttime, perhaps midnight?" Miyeon added, and the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Well, now we have two weeks before something really bad happens. Let's hope that we can figure this out before then. Who knows what the outcome will be?" Soojin said, and Shuhua smiled at her, her eyes softening a little.

"I'm not sure if I can stay for that long." Miyeon said sadly, her arm intertwined with Minnie's.

Her career was important too.

"I have an idea." Soyeon announced, while the girls all listened.

"Since Miyeon is an archangel, she would be able to infiltrate into the government, right? They would have to know something about the prophecy." Soyeon started.

"Shuhua, gie Miyeon the necklace. She can flash in and out whenever she wants, as well as being able to stay in Heaven. She can help us figure this out from the inside." Soyeon suggested, while Yuqi's eyes brightened in admiration.

"As sad as I am about that, I don't think we have any other choice. The time is running as we speak." Minnie frowned, while Miyeon smiled softly.

She grabbed the Thai girl, hugging her lightly. She kissed the top of Minnie's head, making her blush a little.

"We'll find a way around this, I promise." Miyeon reassured Minnie, who's frown subsided.

"I love you, Miyeon. I won't lose you again." Minnie said.

"I love you too, I'll do whatever it takes." Miyeon replied, and she took the portal key from Shuhua, as the necklace appeared on her neck.

She grabbed the pendant, flashing away, leaving Minnie in her own despair.