Chapter 46

Lisa's POV

He keeps sending me a letters and all of them are saying sorry and sometimes some cheesy lines. They are having a world tour because they had a comeback just a months ago. Their song is entitled 'Boy with Luv'.

We are preparing for our comeback and it's called 'Kill this Love' so we don't have time for each other.

"You have a letter again Lisa-yah!" Jennie unnie exclaimed and she handed to me. I opened it and read it.

'I know that I ruined your trust for me. Please forgive me, I never wanted you to doubt me and my intentions' - Kookie

"Just forgive him already! Is Jungkook's effort is not enough for you?" I heard Jisoo unnie said behind me. I just sighed and place the letter on the table.

"You don't know how much I appreciate his effort to you" Rosè stated and steal the letter on the table and read it. "I appreciate his effort to but.." I didn't finished my sentence when Jennie unnie tap my shoulder and sat down beside me.

"What did I always tell you?" she asked and I just sighed. "Don't let your pride eaten you up" we both said together. "If Jungkook gave up, your dead" Rosè said casually and I look at her.

"Look at this huh!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed and read his letter.

'I am sorry that I lied to you. I know that it makes you question if you can trust me. But I will do anything I can prove that you did not make the wrong decision by being with me' -Kookie

'Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me for this mistake that I have made? I love you too much to gave up on us. You are my future' -Kookie

'When you left me, my world stopped turning. And I don't want to let that happened again. You still mean so much to me.' -Kookie

'You are seriously the best thing that could ever happened to me. What can I do to make things better? I would do anything to make you smile again. I love you so much!' -Kookie

"Aish! Just forgive him already!" Jisoo unnie said after he read some of his letters. "I forgave him! But, I just don't want to see him." I replied and they become silent.

-

Time Skips~

It's been a month now when Jungkook and I last saw each other. And today is our Anniversary but we can't celebrate it together that makes me sad.

We are having a fan meeting for our comeback and it will start after a few minutes. "Get ready girls" our manager said and we heard some screaming from the fans.

"Go" one of the crew stated and we walk on the stage and introduce ourselves. We wave at them and smiled sweetly. I saw some banners and what shocked me the most is a picture of BTS and us.