Schemeing and Memeing

It's 2 am and Izuku has the most brilliant idea ever. So, as per usual when he has an idea, he sprints to Katsuki's room, slams the door, and is nearly knocked out by a squealing Katsuki.

"What evil scheme could you have possibly come up with this early in the morning?" Katsuki grumbled and pulled Izuku into a hug.

"I thought of the perfect plan to mess with the class!" Izuku whisper-cheered.

"I'm listening." Katsuki pulled Izuku down next to him in bed, he was too tired to hold this conversation standing. Izuku rolled on top of Katsuki so he could directly ramble in his face.

"Well I was thinking, why don't we pull the teachers into this? I really don't mind them knowing. I trust them. Plus Aizawa knows, and learning under Nezu would be so cool." Izuku rambled.

"Hm. I don't mind either, but that seems like a lot of people. Somethings bound to slip if that many people are involved," Katsuki hummed.

"I mean, I don't think I really mind too much if people find out? Like I know I won't be able to hide my side gig forever. Although, the best-case scenario is that they don't find out ever and we can go on our merry way, get married, be super cool heroes, and I'll never have to hear anyone call my ass so round that it couldn't possibly be male, ever again," Izuku buried his face into Katsuki's shoulder, blushing at the memory.

"They weren't completely wrong though. Your ass is fantastic," Izuku swatted a laughing Katsuki, "Seriously though, I wouldn't mind the class knowing. I mean my stunning fiance is smart, cool, strong, and has a fantastic ass,".

"Kacchan! You're embarrassing, knock it off. I'm trying to plot against our class and you're trying to distract me,"

"Sorry, sorry. Please continue with your oh so evil plans,".

Long story short: Katsuki really loves his fiance.

~~~
"Aizawa-sensei!"

"Problem child?" Aizawa was already tired.

"How hard would it be for you to set up a staff meeting- minus All Might, I wanna mess with him too- by the end of the day?" The gleam in Izuku's eye screamed 'I'm gonna fuck shit up'. Aizawa's attention was officially grabbed.

"Depends. Do you have whatever you're planning written down, so I can review before I let you anywhere near Mic, Nedzu, or Midnight?"

Izuku did, in fact, have it written down, and it was brilliant.

~~~~~
Izuku and Katsuki walked into the staff room and it was slightly an odd sight. All the teachers were out of costume and at least half looked ready to fall asleep, Aizawa had it right with the sleeping bag.

"Shouta? What's with the listeners?" Present Mic chimed in.

"They're the reason I asked for the meeting. They're not in trouble they just wanted some help," And with that Aizawa slipped into his neon yellow cacoon of solitude.

"Is it to do with homework or something? We have hours to help with stuff like that," Midnight gestured to the clock for dramatic effect.

"Ah no, nothing like that. We just need to recruit you all to help us mess with 1A. You guys know the drama about who's Zero, correct?" Most of the teachers nodded.

"Yeah. Shouta started a betting pool about it after classes yesterday. My money's on Todoroki. He's got that stoic boy with a secret vibe." Midnight said.

"No. That's so wrong! Mina Ashido literally choreographed the cultural festival routine!" Present Mic shouted.

"My money's on Midoriya." The room laughed at that.

"Shouta, stop messing with them. You're gonna scare them off before we get to hear their master plan," Midnight laughed.

"Is this the part where we tell them? Or should I grab your hand and wait until someone catches on," Katsuki whispered while the teachers bickered.

"I'll do you one better," Midoriya whispered back. He then made himself cry, dramatically pushed Katsuki away, then screamed "Oh my dearest love! Have you been cheating on me with the entire hero course! I can't believe this! The devastation! For I'm not part of the Bakubowl! Have these past ten years meant nothing to you?"

Katsuki caught on and had to fight back a laugh. He got one knee and grabbed Izuku's hand, "My love! Please! I would never! You're my baby! My fucking cinnamon apple! You're the whole Bakubowl! You're my Bakubabe!"

Izuku gasped dramatically, flinging arms around Katsuki, "I love you bitch! I ain't never gonna stop loving you, bitch!" He proceeded to kiss Katsuki, fake tears still pouring down his face. They then broke away laughing hysterically.

The room was silent, except for Nezu's and Aizawa's maniacal laughter.

"Shouta you scheming son of a bitch! You knew, didn't you! That's why you made the betting pool!" Vlad King slammed his hand down on the desk, Aizawa just grinned wider.

"Alright, now that the secrets out, there's a few things we gotta go over if you're all willing to help?" The teachers unanimously agreed to help.

"Fantastic. First off, Me a Katsuki are engaged. We're getting married after we graduate," Most of the teachers gasped, apart from Midnight squealing, "We've been together since we were four. His first word was 'Izu' if you're wondering. He's adorable." Katsuki elbowed him, "Second, I am in fact Zero, Nezu if you really want to train my analysis skills, I'd be in no position to deny. And thirdly, No, Katsuki does not actually hate me. That was just a logical ruse to keep people from catching on to our relationship. And fourth, we want the staff's help with throwing 1A off our trail. Any questions?"

"Not a question, but I'll try to set arrangements for lessons later," Nezu chuckled under his breath.

Midnight raised her hand next, "Was his first word really your name , or was that a joke?"

"It's real. The dumb fuck tried leaving the playpen, I threw a tantrum, so he crawled over, slapped my mouth, and called me Kacchan. So obviously I wasn't gonna be one-upped by a nerd and I yelled Izu. Pretty sure momma has it on video." Katsuki said.

"Anybody else? or can I start explaining the plan?" The teachers all nodded.

"I want you all to focus on what I hath dubbed, Operation: Fool the School. Aizawa-sensei had looked at our files the other day and had mistaken us for secret brothers, so I think we should convince the whole class me and Bakugou are siblings. We need to switch up our files so that our names hyphenated then the teachers need to occasionally use the wrong name. But only the teachers that don't see us often like Vlad King."

"IcyHot is gonna have a fucking aneurysm." Katsuki snorted.

"He will and it will be hilarious. But the rest of you I want you all to join me in different videos, but try saying things that imply that there is more than one Zero. Make sure you randomly swap pronouns or change up which classes you mention I'm in to really fuck with them. Aizawa, I need you to randomly drop a file referencing me and Bakugou as siblings. But when the class tries testing people, their gonna get a teacher to help judge and make sure that Bakugou doesn't fudge with numbers. So we need to make a system to tell what we're all ranking, so we can essentially frame different students. Cool?"

"And while that's happening Zu wants me to do Operation: Drool over the School. I'm essentially gonna convince different people that I'm ever so infatuated with different people. Gonna turn everyone on each other like they're a pack of wolves fighting over the best otp. It will be beautiful." Katsuki laughed, just a little too happily. Izuku did a near-identical rendition of Aizawa's smile.

Everyone just kinda sat there for a second, all pondering the same question: "Is Izuku Aizawa's secret love child or something?"