Detective Shouto is On the Case

Shouto Todoroki liked to call himself a man of science. Truly, all of his theories had very good backing. He felt that he truly knew all of his classmate's secrets. Nothing hides from the eye of a Todoroki. Shinsou was definitely Aizawa's child, Midoriya was definitely All Might's child, and Todoroki was definitely a robot that was created to overthrow Endeavor. Okay, maybe the last one was the best, but sue him, he doesn't want to be Endeavor's child.

But, through all of his research how could have possibly missed something as glaringly obvious as this. Midoriya and Bakugou are brothers. The evidence was there, Shouto had just failed to put it all together.

Shouto had figured it out after watching how strange the teachers had been talking. The teachers had been trying to get the students together for a big lessons, so other teachers had been frequenting the classroom a lot. But Shouto noticed something odd, some teachers kept confusing Bakugou and Midoriya's names. Vlad King had bumped into Midoriya and apologized to 'Bakugou'. And Lunch Rush had asked 'Midoriya' if he wanted the spicy curry again during lunch. And it kept happening. Every time one of the teachers slipped up the boys would just shake their heads and reply that they went by their actual name.

It took two migraines, lots of coffee, and hours of staring at the ceiling to figure out why that kept occurring. After awhile Shouto had decided they were either married (yeah right.) or related in some way. And that they were.

Later Aizawa had been sorting through everyone's files and he tripped right in front of Shouto. And since Shouto was such a kind person he helped Aizawa pick up the paper. Shouto looked at the file in his hand and nearly fucking collapsed. Right there, in big bold print.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA-BAKUGOU"

What. The. Frick.

Obviously, Shouto was not going to leave this alone. Oh no. This was necessary information that could heavily impact his on going Zero the Hero investigation. This needed to be on his board.

~

"Oh my god. Zu! Did you see his fucking face! He looked like he was gonna combust!" Katsuki cackled into Izuku's shoulder. They were watching the footage of Aizawa-sensei dropping the folder in front of Shouto.

"I know. He looks so lost. His informant career is falling apart. Look! Aizawa-sensei is laughing too!" Izuku snorted and zoomed in on Aizawa. The man's face was red from holding in his laughter.

"Ten bucks says he starts stalking us until he figures out whether we're brothers or not" Katsui bet.

"Ten bucks says he's just gonna ask us. It's what he did when he thought I was All Might's kid".

"Deal!" They shook hands.

Two days later, Katsuki was ten dollars richer. (Not really, he would never take Izuku's money. He just got to be little spoon for the night)

~~

It's been two days and Shouto can't take it anymore. There's been no new evidence of his classmate's hidden relationship, and Mina has been no help at all. She's just been obsessing over who Zero could be. Which, if Midoriya really is Bakugou's brother then he definitely knows who Zero is.

Shouto had officially decided on his new mission. He was going to tail them.

~~

"Katsuki, I think he's actually tailing us right now," Izuku whispered over to Katsuki. It was the weekend and they were both going home to visit their collective family. They hadn't spent much time with them since UA had made the dorm system. Apparently, they were going to have to mess with a nosy classmate while they did.

"I'll text the hag to be outside when we get them then we can aggressively yell for her," Izuku elbowed Katsuki when he called his mother hag. Mommy didn't deserve that. "Also you owe me ten dollars."

"Yeah, Yeah, you can be little spoon tonight. Now, text our mother and act brotherly, Katsuki-nii," Izuku snickered.

~~~

Katsuki-nii? Did Shouto hear that right? Are... are they brothers? How could Shouto have been so stupid as to have not noticed! This was so obvious! No childhood friend is that mean to their friend! It must have just been a brotherly dispute!

Shouto had followed them into a smaller neighborhood. The brothers (?) had walked up to a small house with a woman who looked remarkably like Bakugou standing at the door.

"Mommy! I haven't seen you in so long!" Midoriya ran up to her and hugged her, Bakugou just walked up and rolled his eyes at Izuku's enthusiasm.

"Hey hag, Where's other mom and dad?" Bakugou asked, and Midoriya hissed "Do not call her hag,". What a strange family.

"I'm right here Katsuki! Hi, Izuku!" A short woman who looked A LOT like Izuku walked out and hugged both boys. They both kept referring to them as mom and mommy. They are totally brothers, but how?

Then a man who looked like Bakugou, but had the same demeanor as Izuku walked out. Oh. That's how. They are totally brothers.

~~

"Momma! Did you see him? He's so dumb. I love him, really. He's a fantastic friend, but holy heck. He's so determined. Bet he'll call us out Monday," Izuku was bent in half, tears in his eyes, while he laughed at his friend. Everyone else joined in talking about how the boys had really good friends.

~~

"Izuku Midoriya." Shouto stormed up to Izuku at the beginning of class. Aizawa just rolled his eyes and laid back down in his sleeping bag (he was definitely watching the ordeal).

"Um? Todoroki? Do you need something?" Izuku asked 'nervously'. He was actually just trying not to laugh in his face.

"It appears you have been withholding vital information from the Zero investigation. A crime of this sort is punishable by death." Todoroki demanded. Gasps were heard across the room, "Are you and Bakugou Katsuki brothers. Midoriya- if that's even your name- I know the truth so don't even try to lie."

"I- um- yes. Yes, okay. Me and Bakugou are brothers. I'm sorry we never mentioned it, but we weren't really trying to hide it. But with this Zero drama, I didn't want to interfere with their relationship."

Shouto smiled. Yet another successful case solved. Now, he just needed to figure out why Bakugou kept staring at him and turning red, and why Iida had seemed so shocked by it.