Factions Are A Wild Thing

If Mina Ashido could describe herself in one word it would be, Love expert. That's actually two words, but that's not the issue at hand. That's why the moment she found out that Bakugou was in a relationship she made it her life's mission to find out who he was dating. This is also why Mina feels absolutely betrayed.

Bakugou had been 'subtly' staring at Todoroki for the past three days. Every time he did it he'd immediately look away with a faint blush on his face (that blush was actually because Bakugou had hidden a scandalous photo of Izuku in his textbook, but nobody needed to know that). It wasn't noticeable if you weren't watching which would explain why nobody had noticed before. So, Mina sent out a spy to see if they were seeing the same thing she was.

Iida reported back positive. Bakugou was definitely staring down Todoroki. In a romantic way or an 'I'm going to kill you' way? That's the real question. Was the first in command of the Zero Investigation, actually a double agent? Had his loyalty been a ploy to cover the fact that he was actually Zero the Hero? Was this what betrayal feels like?

Then again assuming things is unfair. Maybe Bakugou just has a cold? Maybe he was plotting murder? Maybe there was something wrong with his neck? Those would all be better reasons than Bakugou dating Todoroki.

But Iida said he saw the same thing! Iida thought it looked like a crush just as much as she did! And that's because it makes complete sense! Todoroki really didn't talk much about his hobbies, so could he be hiding them? Plus, Bakugou claims to hate him but doesn't treat him as aggressively as he does Midoriya. Although, Midoriya is his brother, but if he just doesn't like having Midoriya around and he acts like that then wouldn't he be just as aggressive to someone he genuinely hates? Todoroki is also pretty smart and definitely isn't athletically incapable...

Oh my gosh. Todoroki had played her like a fiddle.

Thus the Bakutodo faction was formed.
~~

Kirishima felt that out of all of 1A, he knew Bakubro the best. He and Bakugou had bonded through the class, he was even able to get away with calling him 'Bakubro'! So, why exactly had it taken him so long to see the answer that very obviously placed in front of him?

Bakubro was dating Mina!

Bakugou constantly talks about her at lunch! Whenever he tries to talk to him it's just "Oh, Mina would like that," or "Mina is pretty good at this," or the occasional "Man, Pinky isn't totally ugly". That's the definition of Bakulove! He's utterly smitten!

Even Denki had noticed how strange it was. They kept a tally of how many times Bakubro said 'Mina', 'Pinky', and 'Raccoon' during lunch, and the tally was over 60! That's totally manly! They're perfect together!

Mina is also a dancer! That makes so much sense. How did everyone miss this?

Thus the Bakumina faction was formed.

~~
Mineta would never call himself an observant man, but when it came to hot women, he would never miss a detail. So someone explain to him why it looked like Midnight was trying to wink at Bakugou, and why was Bakugou winking back at Midnight. She even walked over to him, whispered in his ear, and then slipped him a note!

That lucky bastard! He was dating Midnight!

Mineta couldn't believe it. How could he? Bakugou got to touch Midnight's boobs! Why not him? Mineta was much more dedicated to her than Bakugou had ever been! He knew Midnight's exact cup size!

Sero had also been watching the whole ordeal and realized that "Holy fuck. Midnight was flirting with Bakugou,". What a lucky man! Sero would kill to get a babe like that!

After class, both boys had realized what was going on and rushed off to find a teacher. The first teacher they happened to stumble upon was All Might. That poor, poor imbecile.