QnGay

Izuku loves his classmates a lot. They not only love and support him, but they provide much-needed entertainment. With the questions Kacchan is sending him, he just can't wait to watch the footage of their meeting

~
"You fuckers have 1 minute to ask me a question or I'm not sending shit," Katsuki growled and then turned back to his phone.

"Oh my! Kat that's some dirty stuff to be saying on stream. Should I read that out loud?" Zero gasped, all of the shippers whipped around to give Katsuki a shocked look. Who sexts a celebrity on a live stream?

"I didn't say anything bad. I just said they're not allowed to make me watch teachers throw it back. Thirty seconds." Katsuki rolled his eyes. The group immediately whipped back around and started rapidly talking.

"Alright, time's up, bitches." Katsuki glared at them, which was supposed to mean they should start talking.

"When and how did you two get together! I bet it's like a super cute yaoi drama." Hagakure asked jumping (?) up.

"That's invasive. What are you a pervert?" Katsuki scoffed but sent the question anyway.

"Well we met before the entrance exam, but we didn't make our relationship completely official until the night before the start of the school year. Kat's a real sap actually. He asked my parents before he asked me to go to dinner with him then asked to make it official at a park. He's one sappy hoe, and I love him for it." Zero's cooing voice chimed through the room. Katsuki had turned bright right and then furiously typed on his phone.

"Aw! Bakubro that's so sweet! Being romantic is totally manly! No need to feel embarrassed!" Kirishima consoled a very angry/embarrassed Bakugou. Izuku had worded it like it was just a date, and now Katsuki seemed like he was a hopeless romantic!

"Kat, I know you're fuming right now, but it was sweet~" Zero chimed from the screen. Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Tik Tok, idiots. You can only ask questions until the guest gets there and you're wasting it gushing about my love life." Katsuki barked.

"Right! Can we ask why they started hiding their identity?" All Might asked, he even raised his hand like the polite and civilized hero he is.

"See, that's a good question!" Zero rang out, "I'm not sure if you mean like why I hide from the school or why I hide from the public, but I can explain both, For starters, I never told the public because I give out a lot of information and that's a one-way ticket to getting kidnapped town. I also don't tell people because the last thing I want is to walk down the street and have to hear people repeatedly compliment my twerking skills. It's just not for me." Zero explained.

"Shit," All Might snapped his fingers and put a note with a frowny-face on his board. Midnight would never be ashamed of her ass. The bakuken faction also put down a smaller note because Kendo had competed in beauty pageants and would be less worried about something like that.

"As for school, I was already very used to hiding both my relationship and my identity and just haven't been ready to tell the school my biggest secret. If someone somehow figures out exactly who I am, it's really going to reveal a lot about me and I'm not sure if I'm too fond of that." Zero sighed. Katsuki frowned, he knew Izuku liked messing with the class, but he didn't want him to be pushing himself about it, "But it's fine. I enjoy watching you all run around like idiots,".

" I felt bad for a second there, but I take it back because that was totally a Monoma thing to say," Todoroki said with what looked like a smile on his face. Katsuki mentally gagged, he'd never date that manic rat (no hate to the mighty rat).

"I believe we should move on, I'm pretty sure Zero is going to cut our questions when Mic gets there so we need to hurry. Can we ask how old Zero is?" Yaomomo, ever the voice of reason asked.