A Date With BakuDeku

This is an intermission but I made it snazzy ;)

"Babe."

"No.'

"Zu~"

"Nooo"

"You gotta get up!"

"I don't have to do anything."

"We have to roll out before the others are up or we'll have to deal with classmates."

"You're one to talk. You're literally laying on me."

"Yeah, but I could get up whenever I wanted to. You'll just roll over the moment I do."

"Oh really? Then get up right now. You won't."

"Fuck you. Watch this shit."

It was Monday morning at the crack of dawn and the boys had gotten permission from Aizawa to play hooky. Since they moved into the dorms most of the time they spent out of dorms was with their parents and they hadn't been able to go on an actual date since they moved. So they asked Aizawa if they could take just one day from class with the promise of immediately catching up on all the work. Aizawa agreed because, unknown to most, Aizawa Shouta is an absolute sap.

The real problem though was trying to make a break for it. If they were to get up at a normal time they'd have to dodge questions left and right from their nosey classmates, and if they got up late they would have to listen to people constantly knocking on their doors and questioning why Izuku's room was empty. So they settled for getting out before the class woke up, which is way harder than they thought it would be.

Everyone in 1A was relatively early risers so everyone was awake and aware before 7 am, so they need to get out at 6:30. Meaning, Izuku had to wake up at 6. He was not pleased. That's why Katsuki had just gone from peacefully sleeping on top of his fiance, to aggressively flailing onto the floor to prove a point.

"Fantastic. A whole bed to myself, thanks for your sacrifice." Izuku smiled sleepily and attempted to roll over and curl back into the blanket. Katsuki was having none of it.

"Oh no, you don't. You're gonna fall asleep and then whine when you don't have enough time to shower, so get up or you'll be dealing with Iida's lectures about proper class attendance."Izuku just continued to squeeze his eyes shut in protest. Katsuki was already over it.

With what could only be described as a battle cry, Katsuki tore the blanket off of Izuku and picked him up bridal style.

"Nooooo. Put me down. I'm tired and deserve sleep. This is not how you wake a sleeping princess! You didn't even kiss! I probably still have old witch apple poison in my veins," Izuku whined while weakly attempting to get out of his fiances hold.

"Sucks to suck, babe. We've got places to be and people to see," Bakugou leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Izuku's nose, "Better?"

"Not really. That was a weak kiss." Izuku smirked.

"I know what you're doing. You aren't gonna trick me like that. It would've been a better kiss if you would've gotten up, but now you need to get ready. Kissing comes later." Katsuki set a pouty Izuku down on the bathroom floor. "Get ready, so we can go get breakfast,".

"You didn't even say please."

Katsuki huffed a laugh and rolled his eyes, "Oh kind and benevolent Izuku, pretty please grace me with the honor of having a delicious, probably very unnecessarily American, breakfast with you."

Izuku nodded, satisfied with the request, "That's what I thought." Then he skipped into the bathroom, leaving Katsuki to try to figure out what the hell they were gonna do for a whole 10 hours.