Rat God Time

"UGH" Katsuki groaned. He tipped back in his seat, nearly falling in the process, "Why do we have to talk about THAT asshole?"

"Because that's who the first comment asked for?" Zero questioned. He really shouldn't be so confused, Katsuki hates everyone that's not Izuku.

"He's always giving you eyes!" Katsuki huffed.

"Eyes? What does that even mean? Shinsou has never given me 'eyes' before,".

"Not like bedroom eyes, but like 'put me in a coffin and let me sleep for decades eyes'!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"So? He does that just by being awake. I'm like 99% sure I heard him begging a cloud to fall from the sky and suffocate him until he fell to a gentle slumber last week".

"I saw that over the security camera, it was quite endearing," Nezu nodded as he sipped his tea.

"See? Nothing special. I'm sure if you asked him nicely he'd let you knock him into a coma too." Zero said sweetly.

"Whatever just finish talking about the extra already," Katsuki grumbled.

~~
"Yet another point for Midnight." All Might smiled, satisfied with the newest development.

"Not so fast, buster. We all know Aizawa would never deny somebody the satisfaction of being in a coma," Ochako marked the board.

Yaomomo, in a moment of totally blinded rage, calmly walked over to the board, created an eraser, and stared Ochako in the eye as she erased the mark. She reveled in Ochako's stunned look.

"Aizawa's a sadist, he'd revel in Shinsou's despair as he curled up into his cacoon of spite,".

(Somewhere in Japan both Shinsou and Aizawa sneezed in their cacoons and promptly fell back asleep).

~~
"Anyway, now that Katsuki is done whining," Katsuki scoffed, "We can talk about the first student-Shinsou Hitoshi. You may remember him from the finals of the UA sports festival. He was the dark horse of the gen ed department! He was my personal favorite, if he doesn't end up in one of my classes I'll absolutely riot,"

"If I recall correctly he's the first gen ed student to make it into the finals in around ten years. It was quite surprising, but he had some really solid tactics," Nezu commented.

"Yeah. Like emotionally traumatizing others," Katsuki scoffed.

"That's a perfectly reasonable tactic! I use it all the time!"

~~
"He has classes, he favors Shinsou, and he's sadistic," Ochako smiled, stood up and shot a grin at Yaoyozuro, "Tic tac toe, three marks in a row. Bitch."

"Ahem- pardon my language, I mean this in the most heroic manner- Bitch. Midnight also has classes and is openly sadistic. She also never voiced who she favored." All Might boasted.

"Oh yeah? Well Todoroki has classes too, he traumatized Midoriya at the sports festival, and I'm pretty sure I saw him walk passed Shinsou in the hall the other day!" Mina yelled accusingly.

"Monoma constantly traumatizes 1-A. He has classes. And I'm pretty sure I saw Shinsou giving Monoma 'please kill me' eyes the other day," Todoroki nodded at his revelations.

"Oh come on! You're all missing that it's totally Kirishima!" Hagakure squealed and ignored the confused looks shot her way, "He said riot!"

"no."

~~
"Anyway, Shinsou's quirk is so cool! It's very op, but unfortunately pretty easily countered if you know how it works. Fortunately for him, you can't actually see how his quirk is activated in footage of the Sports Festival!" Zero explained, "His quirk is perfect for heroics. The fact that people ever thought he wasn't built for heroics is messed up. Like I will genuinely fight anyone who every thought Shinsou couldn't do it!"