chapter thirty-six

- Omniscient -

"Bae you think i'd look ugly if I-

"Don't even finish that, you'd neva look ugly ta me" Key said and Sydnee smiled then hugged him.

"Neither would you, gimme kisses" Sydnee said poking her lips out and he pecked them twice.

"What time you finna be back?" he asked her.

"I don't plan on staying long, so either 11 or 12" she responded and he sighed.

Markeyvius didn't like being away from Sydnee, not even for 30 minutes. He never told her that though, because he wasn't finna get her geeked. He was the clingy type, even with his mean ass attitude.

"Damn my girl really leaving me" he mumbled and Sydnee raised her upper lip.

"I'm finna start getting ready" she said walking to the bathroom.

K

"Bralen is this cute?" Kia asked Boomer who was playing Call of Duty with Juice.

"Hmm, hollon baby" Boomer trailed off and continued to shoot players on the game.

Kia sucked her teeth and stomped on the floor lightly. She then crossed her arms because he still payed her no mind.

"When I get me a new man, he's going to pay attention me. Just wait and see" she said and Boomer sucked her teeth and looked over at her.

"Fuck did you just say ta me?" he asked her and she rolled her neck.

"What I said was, when I get me a new ma-

Kia was cut off by Boomer throwing a pillow right to her face making her laugh.

"Why the fuck" Kia said picking the pillow up and throwing it right back towards him. "Would you do that" she finished and he continued to mug her.

"Cause you playing on my top mane, what's the fucking outfit you was showing me?" he said and she picked it back up from the floor since it fell.

"Mane that shit look short as fuck" Boomer said once Kia showed him the strapless white tube top, jeans and shoes to go with it.

"Baby it's not once I put it on, look" she said then took her shirt off along with her shorts.

"Bae you trynna you know" Boomer said looking at her body impersonating Spongebob which made her laugh.

"Bralen please" she mumbled as she put on her clothes.

"Okay look" Kia said posing and Boomer licked his bottom lip.

"Lemme know if you have any problems shawty" he said and Kia smirked.

8:25

"You bitches ready?" Nene asked through the group facetime call.

"Yes ma'am" Drea said while putting on her 2nd lash.

"Yeah, i'm overdressed?" Kia asked and they all looked at her saying she looked good.

"What about me?" Sydnee said setting her camera up and giving them full body.