🍃Chapter 12🍃

Please ignore the mistakes

Please ignore the mistakes .

(A week later)

Hoorain's PoV:-

Today my university had conduct a function . Its a big one and we have dress up in presentable clothes.

Thankfully Wajiha mom has given me some good and new dresses. She is secretly giving me things for my daily usage or for future usage.

Oddly mama has been quite . She didn't said or do anything with me or anyone in house . Her silence is making me scared, I don't know what is going on in her mind but whatever it is it will be bad.
☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄

Anyway As I enter in the university, I don't know why but there is a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach like something wrong is going to happen.

Ya Allah! Please let everything fine

"MashAllah Hoorain you are looking so beautiful" Alina commented on me making me blush.

"Thankyou Alina you are also looking beautiful " I smile at her and said

"Oh! Why thankyou my lady" with a dramatic bow she said in a fake brutish voice making me laugh out loud.

Soon the function start in universitie's auditorium. Me and Alina settle at the third row seats.

The Dean of university distributed the madels and certificates to students who participated in different compitition and the at last he give his speech.

"Thankyou for being patient students. I would like to announce our new trusty and guest of owner, who is a great person and a young businessmen as well. Please welcome Mr Burhan Malik"

Ya Allah!

My breath stops and my heart start beating widely . My eyes didn't even blink for a second and were focused on the man.

Seeing him shaking hands with authorities. The professional aura he carry and the grey Armani suit he wear.

All of them were making him look so handsome and breathtaking.

"OMG he is so handsome"

"Is he single"?

"Is so well built"

"He is very sexy as hell. Ohh ! I will do anything to spend a day with him"

I listen to the comments of the girls around me . If api was here she would definitely give them a piece of mind .

"Hoorain he is Daneen's fiance right . I have seen there pictures on her Instagram page. He is really hot in person yarr." Alina said dreamily

"Yeah indeed he is" I look at him with logging eyes but then I shake my head to get rid of these Haram thoughts.