HeavenTaker

Credits to uyU ミウ
[https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/5114516]

Not Part of the Heaven Taker Arc, just a way to properly introduce the OCs: In an AU!

(God, this chapter took forever to write...)

    Good day, my child. Please do not mind me, I but a humble god...

Which one? Me the author of course, this is my book so I rule over all! (And to avoid any religious controversies) I shall gladly take the throne for this story.

Mayhaps thou need a narrator? I shall be happy to be of service! Let us go through this brand new story together...

You woke up one day with a dream. A harem full of angel girls. Holy immortal beings of the heavens that are carefully crafted by the Gods themselves.

Everyone always says to follow your dreams, don't they? But this dream was not of the easy ones, it may even cost you your own mortal life.

So you go and do what every reasonable person with a dream would... Go to heaven anyway.

"For a harem of cute angel girls, there is no price too high!" You proudly declare as you venture up to the heavens through means I will not mention.

       I.   Uriel, The Proud Angel

You arrive in heaven... Well not exactly yet. Beyond you is a towering gate made out of the most luminous gold you ever laid eyes upon. It reached up higher than any building and a span of what seems to be infinite width. You were at the gate of heaven.

     "Halt! Another soul has come upon paradise? I, Uriel, shall judge if you are worthy enough..."

     Uriel gazed upon you with a cautious stare. Her hair was braided into to threads that hanged behind her. She wore a white shirt who's long sleeves were folded nearly, a golden belt that strapped her black pants. A white and gold blazer was hanging from her shoulders.

       "Hmm, it appears you have not met death. Why is a mortal like you up here with divinity?"

>On a mission to meet a variety of cute Angel girls

>Enough about me, Why is a cutie like you on guard duty?

••••

      [Enough about me, Why is a cutie like you on guard duty?]

      "You dare insult me, Mortal? Who are you to spite my position! Go back to Earth and to your life of sin."

Bad End
" This is Madness!"
"No, this is Sparta!"
You were kicked off and landed back on Earth.

•Try Again•

[On a mission to meet a variety of cute Angel girls]

      "Ah you've come to observe. Very well, I shall escort you around."

S U C C E S S

•••

       II.   Eden, The Pure Angel