Loitering Zdrada (Part 2)

Credits to Handy on Pixiv
      [https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/4155535]

"She still isn't home yet?" You ask the guilty looking Sour Demon.

"Well if what the others say is true then you probably had offended her that much." Lucifer scoffed. Putting on a coat as you both headed out.

"I thought she would come back, she did say she would just go to buy cigarettes..."

"That sounds familiar." You mutter.

"Well, It's not like we should worry. Zdrada is no child, I doubt she'd be in danger, she'll come back when she bored!" Lucifer assured.

"Well for now we're going out to pay for the wifi, it'll probably be back tonight so hold on a little longer." You tell her as you pet her head.

       Malina blushed a little but the feeling of guilt did not leave her. She always expected that being the Sour Demon would bite her in the ass one day. This... is just not how she expected it.

       "Yosh..." Justice jumped into the couch and relaxed. "Hey, Malina, how 'bout you play some of that RPG's of yours? The background music is great for snoozing!"

      "Nah, not feeling it right now..." Malina slouched as she walked pass the tv. Everyone watched as she stepped out and slammed the door behind her.

****

You and Lucifer enter an office building, multiple counters in the front with a long line of people waiting for their turn. Lucifer crosses her arms irritatedly.

"Alright..." Lucifer sighed. "Let's get to the front and get this over with."

You grab her arm. "No... we're taking the line."

"W-what?? With this many humans?" She groaned. "...You seemed to have no problem kicking down the skeletons back at my office."

"That was different." You sighed as you two started at the back of the very long line. "You made the promise to come with me last night. Commit to it."

      "Stupid human service... That's the last time I make decisions based on my libido." She grumbled.

      Chuckling at the demon, your catch a glimpse of someone walking by the building through the glass windows. The very familiar short white haired demon girl walking on the street while puffing a lot of smoke from her cigarette.

       Zdrada was still a bit frustrated from last night, though she would say that it did not bother her at all, hell she enjoyed getting yelled at. But for some reason, she couldn't help but feel a bit... Sad?
That's bullshit! She denied as if I'd care about the little pipsqueak's tantrum!

       She found herself walking aimlessly until she reached a park. Getting tired of going from one place to another without really having a destination, she decided to sit on a bench and rest her legs. Throwing away the butt of her cig and then proceeding to grab another stick from her seemingly endless supply.

       She held up the stick and snapped her fingers repeatedly, her fingers would spark as they snap as she tried to light the cigarette. Before she could, someone approached and grabbed it.

      "Hey!" She yelled. "You really swipe from a woman?

       "Miss, this public park is a no-smoking area." The man who turned out to be a policeman said.

       "So?" Zdrada took out another cigarette.

       The policeman sighed. "Smoking is very dangerous for your health! Your lungs could be destroyed and you could die! And worse is the smoke could affect those children to!" He pointed at a group of kids running around.