Chapter 22

Two months later it was now Ashley's birthday party. They booked a guest house again. People came with gifts and wishing her a happy birthday.🎉🎂

They paused the music for a while and sang for her. She was really happy. People loved her a lot except those who are against her because she's dating Tyson.

Everyone was excited. They were drinking and having fun. That's what a party is for right?

She went to the dance floor and danced with all her friends. Her dance moves were amazing. I guess Micheal was right when he said she ticks every box. Micheal was at the party too.

Tyson went to the DJ and took a mic to say a speech. People remained quiet.

" Ashley Diaz, the first day i met you i knew you were the one, i love you with all my heart and soul. You've always been there for me as much as I've been there for you too. I love you a lot and i have a gift for you, it's waiting outside" Tyson said.

Ashley was shocked at the speech. Everyone went outside. Tyson took Ashley and they all went outside to see the gift. People were already exclaiming.

They got there Ashley saw a brand new Black Audi S8 wrapped with a red ribbon.

" This is for you my lady i bought it for you happy birthday" Tyson said.

Ashley couldn't contain her tears, they fell from her cheeks.

" No you didn't" Ashley said.

" Yes i did"

" No you didn't"

" I did"

" Didn't"

" Did"  

People laughed at them and eventually Ashley accepted.

" Thank you babe it's beautiful i love it" Ashley said and kissed Tyson.

" You deserve it babe"

She hugged him and explored it. After a while they all went back inside to dance, drink, eat and chill. The night was still young.

                 The End