Chapter 5

Ayato was downstairs sipping his black coffee him and Ayano were having a peacefull until they heard loud banging on the front door "Brother did you invite someone?" Ayano asked "No" was all Ayato said before going to the door and seeing Osano and Taro in fornt of his door, a black limo was pulled up infront of his house he saw his other guy friends and there female twins "You need something?" He asked

"We're---" Taro started "WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH SO YOU BETTER GET DRESSED WE'RE NOT WAITTING!!" Osano cut Taro off whitch he returned with a glare "Uh...O-ok sure" Ayato sturred "Ayano!" He called out to his sister "Yes big bro" "We're going too the beach" Ayano thought for a moment before shaking her head 'no' "What's wrong?" Ayato said "I have you-know-what" She said "We are staying then" Osana yelled 

"Yeah"Hanako said all the girls so came into the house. Ayato walked to his room took his swim suit, two towels and placed them into a bag he ran downstairs and was greated by an attack hug from Amao "Ayarto-kun is so great to see you" Amao got so many death stares, but he didn't seem to mind it.

"Well~Hello again Juliet~" Kizano said "Don't call me that" Ayato said with an angry voice "Why not~" Kizano said his voice having a hint of sadness in it "I just don't like it" Ayato said truthfully "Come on already I i'm starting to get inpatient" Osoro said/yelled Ayato flinched at howhis voice was loud "Fine you stupid jerk!" Osano said "Let's go then" Megamo said going ot the black limo. 

When they got it the car Hanako was giggling non stop "What's wrong Hanako?" Ayato said "Di-did your brush your hair today?" he asked "It looks like a birds nest "Really? Do you have a brush?" Ayato said Hanako nodded taking out a small pink brush "Here, may I?" Ayato nodded and Hanako beegin brushing his hair "What are you guys doing?" Aso asked "Hanako is brushing my hair" Ayato said Aso gace Hanako a look and Hanako returned him with a stick-out-tounge.

When they have arrived Ayatos hair was full of little heart and stickers Aso laughed at him and helpped him get them off. They went the locker room Ayato got dressed in his swim suot whitch was black with white stripes he went out seeing nobody out yet so he decided to go take a swim since he didn't feel like waiting.

 The ocean was cold, but relaxiing cold soon his feet couden't touch the ground and he was enjoying his swiming, until he heard somebody calling out for him he turned around seeing all his friends he waved at them before feeling somebody's arms on his shoulder and head and violetnly sending him down into the ocean soon the water got into his lungs.

he couden't move

he couden't breath

he wanted to tho

Until he felt a pair of strong arms around his waist and lefting him up he was back up, but his eyes, body, everything felt numb... tired... He soon then fell into the darkness without any hesitation. 

(Sorry for the short chapter)