Chapter 76: Two Races Collide, Only One Survives

Your POV

The armors are finally done, I had fourteen clones of myself with me and we headed to the factory. As we entered, the Peridots are running around the factory finishing things up. When they all saw us, they all saluted and led us to the armors, and in the heart of the factory, were fifteen set of armors.

 When they all saw us, they all saluted and led us to the armors, and in the heart of the factory, were fifteen set of armors

( By the way, you are the Impulsor Sgt. )

In the tables were knives and ranged weapons that have never been seen before by any other gems. The Peridots said it was called a Bolter and Bolt Pistol. The knife was said to be special and it can cut through even the densest of alloy.

Now these armors are not something you can simply put on and take off, these needs machinery to put on and to take off. And so we all got on the platform and the machine took care of putting the armor on all of us. The armor was quite big so allbof us had to shapeshift into it a size that fit's the armor perfectly. All of us shapeshifted into an 8 foot tall fighters.

When the armors were finally put on, we went to the table and grabbed the weapons, I grabbed the Bolter and the Bolt Pistol and the Combat Knife and sheathed it. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around and looked down, and I saw Taylor. She handed me a weapon that I've never seen before. It looks like a Plasma Pistol

Taylor: This is for you. I've been perfecting it's design, functions, effectiveness and efficiency for centuries and it works perfectly. This uses Plasma Rounds so be wise in using it.

I nodded and took the weapon from her hand and put it on my armor's holster. Then we walked out of the factory and the last one to get out was me, I looked back and saw the Peridots looking at us as we walk away, then I simply nodded at them and followed the squad.

As we walk towards the docking area where the B.H. Destroyer is, we recieved a couple of stares and mumbles and murmurs and whispering among the gems we pass by. From curious Rubies to staring Citrine Elites.

Y/N: We have no time to lose, we have to go, now!

Then we started running towards the docking area and immediately entered my ship, the ship immediately blasted to orbit and we were finally in front of the invader's ship. But we were too far away and we can't risk the ship getting damaged and I don't want to engage it yet.

So we decided to load up, and get ready, because we're boarding it ourselves. The ship was able to scan the invader's ship and it showed us the weak points of their ship.