Chapter 1

Staring at the ceiling, my mind was wondering somewhere else again.

I've been stuck inside the orphanage for 2 months already because of the pandemic that has been on the news day in and day out.

Not that I have any problem with being stuck inside though. They even stop the classes at the start of my second semester in school.

Of course I'm happy!

No school

No projects

No assignments

None.

I feel like as long as I have my phone, Wi-Fi, and food I could take not going outside the orphanage even for a year.

I rolled on my bed as I reached out for my phone. Finding a comfy spot, I started to check my notifications.

Searching for an entertainment, maybe an anime to watch, or manga's to read, but none of them really caught my eye.

So once again, I've resigned myself to reading a new Chinese novel in a site.

I sighed as I noticed how majority of the novels in that site is something that I have already read.

I've been reading those transmigration, rebirth, face slapping novels in my free time. It honestly marvels me how the heck can the protagonist adapt to the condition/situation so fast? And why is it, that almost all of those girls that transmigrated are way too overpowered!

It's either that in their past life he or she was an assassin, a genius doctor, a famous actor, or an ordinary citizen that's not so ordinary because of his or her life experience. 

That doesn't make sense at all!!

But I still read them anyway, and in every story that I read I can't help but think,

how I wish I could transmigrate too!

I mean at least my life won't be too boring! 

Sometimes I wish that when I wake up, I'll be transferred in a new world, with countless of adventures waiting for me.

Oh! But please refrain from transferring me in the ancient china. I doubt I'll ever survive the life in an Imperial harem or as a concubine in the palace.

Just the very thought of that scares the heck out of me!

If I were to transmigrate, I wish it was a world full of magic, or supernatural beings, or maybe just an ordinary world but please give me a drop dead gorgeous body, to make up for my average/ordinary look in this world.

I could never be more than your typical girl that you may have passed when you went to the market in your everyday life. I have a dull brown eyes, short hair, I'm not a fair skinned person, I have scars here and there. My eyelashes are not long, my nose is not that tall, and I don't have that plump reddish/pinkish looking lips. 

I'm the typical 17 year old girl that you see in school everyday. Ordinary Kyllie. That's me!

Well, except for the fact that I'm an orphan and I live in an orphanage, nothing really stands out in me. I'm a huge anime/manga addict, and I love reading novels too. I've been raised in an environment that's very strict with my upbringing so I never had a boyfriend nor am I planning to. My classmate would often joke, that if I continue to be this way I'll grow old and still be a virgin. In which I just rolled my eyes to.

I firmly believe that your first time should be with your husband. Some may say it's old fashion or way too outdated, but I don't care.

Honestly though, even if I don't have any experience. I'm not naïve in that area. With information's available on the internet, I don't know if someone in this world is truly innocent in sex knowledge in my age nowadays.

My thoughts was interrupted by the sudden vibration on my phone.

I was spacing out again.

I look at my phone to find a notification, a new message from my group chat in class.

I swiped it off and once again stared back at my old and cracked ceiling.

I'm bored, very bored, I don't have any anime to watch, any manga's to read nor novels that interest me. Even YouTube bores me now. Facebook don't have anything, and I'm too lazy to make an Instagram or twitter account that I'll probably never open just like my Facebook.

 TikTok...well,

I don't know how anyone can ever do TikTok. I mean, sure it's entertaining watching people do some random nonsense but I can't imagine myself doing it.

I look at the clock in the wall to find that it was already 9 pm. My roommates, children in the same orphanage as me, was already sleeping. They sleep very early, not that I could blame them, they don't have any phone to entertain them. Sometimes I would let them borrow mine, or we would just watch anime together. It's like a movie marathon but in a phone.

Speaking of phone, I had mine when I was 15 years old. It was given to me by my bestfriend, who was adopted by a rich family. She gave it to me so we could contact each other often.

I still remember how I literally threw myself at her, while choking her with my hugs.

I was brought out of my mind again when a buzzing sound came from my hand.

It's my phone notifications again. It's one of those group chats in class. My phone keep on buzzing signaling that there's message after message being send in the group chat.

I swear their talking about nonsense again, like how bored they are, what they're doing in quarantine. Talking behind the teachers back, complaining how hard school is and how glad they are about for this quarantine, blah blah blah....

I wish I could just leave the group, but I don't want to be rude...

but it does get very annoying sometimes.

I sighed once again, as I force myself to sleep.

Okay, let's sleep....

After several twist and turn in my bed I finally found a comfortable position, and started to feel drowsy.

I really wish I could transmigrate, that would be fun...

That was my last thoughts before I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I'm the "author" of this story.  This is my first book,  and English is not really my main language so if you find any grammatical errors please do be patient with me. 

If you have any opinion regarding the story feel free to comment, but do go easy on roasting me (please don't roast me).

Anyway that's all. 

Oh yeah...

Forgot

Anything that is written here is just a product of my imagination... Blah blah blah you know the rest...

Just don't believe anything in here. 

Bye!