Chapter 2: Trouble

"Hello" That voice did not belong to my Papa, that was my oldest brother Antonio or Nio as I like to call him.

"Antonio? What are you doing in Papa's office?" I demanded, annoyed that he's delaying my talk with Papa.

"Hello to you too sorella, by that tone of voice I guess you're not calling to thank papa for your penthouse suit, are you?"

"Sta 'zitto! Just go and get papa, you're wasting my time and I have important matters to discuss with him" All I heard was his chuckles coming through the phone, obviously knowing what issue I needed to desperately talk to papa about.

"The bodyguards are staying Alejandra and there's nothing you can do about it so you may as well get used to them" with that I decided to have a little fun and wind him up, Its funny that  my brother thinks that even after all this time, that he can get away with annoying me.

"Do you know what Nio, you're absolutely right, I should get used to them, I mean I can't really complain with guards that look like that, In fact I might just invite that American guard in that's outside my door right you know to get acquainted and who knows maybe he can give me a real welcome to America." I half joked with him. I spotted the American guard earlier when he got out of the other SUV. He was very attractive and If I wasn't trying to get him fired then I could finitely see my little joke coming true.

"ALEJANDRA!", He roared through the phone, hehe my plan worked. "You'll be a virgin till you die so don't even bother thinking about it" I rolled my eyes Little does he know, his precious baby sister isn't a virgin anymore anyway.  One weekend when all of my brothers and male cousins were out of town, my cousin Sierra and I went out to a party where I got drunk and slept with the Captain of our schools swim team. My brothers still don't know to this day that we did that.

I was cut out of my trance when I heard my father muttering in the background, "What is all the yelling for?" He asked my brother, "Your daughter is threatening to sleep with her bodyguard" what a rat, I can't believe him! "Let me see that fucking phone!" Oh shit.

"Alejandra Rosalia Agnes Collisimo, you will be a virgin till you die figlia, is that understood?" He says firmly down the phone as I roll my eyes once again at the overprotectiveness.

"Papa I was only joking but you need to understand that I will do as I please with my body and someday I want to have children so it's really not up to you, anyways that's that conversation over, I was calling to ask why there are even body guards in the first place when we agreed that they weren't needed!" I tried to keep my cool but my anger was starting to boil all over again at the situation.

"I'm sorry figlia, but I just don't feel comfortable knowing your out there all alone, especially since the American mafia could be close by" he tried to reason.

"I'm as trained as they come in this life Papà, I've learned from the best and we agreed that I would use mama's maiden name as to not attract attention, but I can't do that if I have guards and drivers, it would draw far too much unwanted attention, please just trust me in this one. If I feel threatened or if something's wrong I'll call you immediately but I can't live like this Papà, you promised me I could go through senior year being as normal as possible." I tried my best to bargain with him. Mafia children start training at around 12 years old, obviously starting with the easier and more important stuff such as self defence. Then as we get older we are trained in every aspects of the life, from hacking to medical skills. We get to chose one area to  focus on, mine was driving. I was a very skilled getaway driver, one of the best in the Italian Mafia.

" I'll think about it bambina, at least allow them to stay until tomorrow so that I know your first night is safe, oh and I got you a little present, there's a key in the first drawer in the kitchen, yours present is in the underground garage" I dashed up from my spot on the sofa and ran to the kitchen drawers searching frantically for this key he was talking about. As soon as my hand felt it I yanked it out and turned it over, surprised to find the dodge logo printed across it.

"Really? Thank thank you Papà I love you!, I'll let them stay until tomorrow Papà but I want them gone by tomorrow evening."

"Okay Principessa, I have to go but I love you and for the love of god please stay out of trouble" with that a mischievous smile etched it's way onto my face as I said my goodbyes to my father but made no promises. As soon as the call was over I grabbed my house keys as well as the dodge key and made my way down to the garage with the American blonde bodyguard in tow. I don't bother to get his name as he'll be gone tomorrow so I decide to just give him a name of my own for the next few hours, I think I'll call him Chris. It seems to fit him perfectly. Anyways, when we reach the underground parking, I don't even need to press the key to know which baby is mine. Sitting in all its glory is a brand new, matte black Dodge Charger with tinted windows. I think I'm in love. I quickly climb into the drivers seat and take a deep breath in, inhaling the amazing smell of new car. Aaaahhhhh. Now it's time for the fun to begin.

Chris is standing next to the car watching to make sure I don't try to go anywhere without him. In the wing mirrors I spot one of the Big SUV's with yet another guard inside ready to fly after me if I try to take off. With a plan in mind, I step out of my baby, grabbing my house keys and leaving the car keys. I turn to start walking away but collapse to the ground before I even make it a metre away. Chris runs to my side to pick me up but I don't let him touch me as I scream bloody murder catching anyone near us attention. I can sense Chris panicking as he looks to the guard in the suv for help. The  guard emerges from the SUV to help Chris calm me down, when they both lean down to help me I give them a sickly sweet smile before bashing their heads together. As Chris attempts to get up to grab me, I shove my foot where the sun doesn't shine and give the other guard a warning glare as Chris collapses to the ground in severe pain.

You can tell he's an amateur as a kick in the balls would be far less painful than what my father would do to him for losing me. Although I plan to be back before it gets to the stage of calling him. With my keys in hand, I slash the SUV tyres for good measure, before hopping back in my baby and roaring her to life, I skilfully speed out of the car park and onto the main road, leaving my mess behind.

I was born to cause trouble, my father knows that.

Hope you Enjoyed!
Jaxon will be introduced in the next chapter, yay!