42 ➳ Suck Him Off

RUNNING

FOR  MILES

The whole car ride home felt as if it was purely only filled with nerves and other feelings, like oddly enough excitement. The nervous feeling, I felt within me was obvious as I knew that this soon to be encounter with Miles Hale was going to be horrid due to the fact that I am about to somewhat accuse him of being involved in Arden's disappearance and possible murder for that matter.

But I couldn't help but somewhat feel the smallest bit of excitement in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't think of any reason that I could be excited but then I kind of realized why this emotion was coursing through me.

I was going to see Hale. It's so dumb but yes, I Eden Oliva Rivers is excited to see Miles Hale.

This boy has managed to take over my whole entire mind and its annoying. Ever since Boston, I never wanted to be with anyone else as I was afraid that someone would treat me exactly like he had, I didn't want another to destroy me but then there was Hale.

I don't understand why he is different or what makes him so special from every other guy in this stupid town or even everywhere else I've been but fuck, maybe it's his infectious and warm smile or maybe it's the way his hair flops around on his head when he hasn't gelled or tried to style it that day or maybe it's because he has the power to make me feel a million butterflies within me with just one little look.

But the thought of dating and committing myself to someone frightens me, it frightens me like a nightmare, like a fear or something like those things. I know if I was to be anything more than friends with Hale, I might be fine and I might be able to be in a loving and healthy relationship with him.

The damaged and unerasable memories are what stop me from ever wanting to trust someone or believe them when they say 'I love you' and other sweet nothings in my ear that mind craved hearing even if it wasn't true.

I don't want to put myself through that amount of abuse and mistreatment again but if I don't try and trust and let someone in then I'll never be with anyone again and that scares me. Being alone has to be one of the worst feelings in the world and as much as I don't want to feel hurt again, I also don't want to be alone.

"I seriously can't believe that I'm dropping you at the Hales." Sammy laughed as he stopped the car near the gate that led to the large mansion that belonged to the second richest person in Dayton Lakes, that being Harrison Hale and the first obviously be Foster Hayes.

"Like I said Sam." I paused as I took off my seatbelt and looked over at him, "We have an assignment that is due soon and that's why I'm going."

But unfortunately, that wasn't the case at all, even though I wished it was. Instead, it is the simple fact that I am about to ask if my friend or whatever Hale is to me had made Arden disappear or even worse, killed him.

Sam rolled his eyes, "I know, don't be out too late."

"I won't." I groaned rolling my eyes at him as I shut the door.

As I started to walk Sam rolled down the window, "Have fun!" he yelled but then a smirk appeared onto his face, "But not too much fun!"

I instantly wanted to yell at him but I couldn't as he had sped off knowing all too well, I would try and attack him for uttering those words and even thinking that scenario for that matter. His words annoyed me as I wanted to do horrible and sinful things with Hale and we were so close to doing it once but then he decided to be a massive dick and leave me on a stranger's bed, sexually frustrated.

Shaking the thought out of my head, I walked up the driveway once I had put in the four-digit gate code that was '2001', Hale's birth year. It's kind of so weird how we use our birthdays and what not as passwords, I guess it makes sense as they are just plain and easy, there's no real thinking involved with a password like that.