🧸eighteen🧸

"Do you need help over there?" Jaemin hollered from the kitchen. He effortlessly chopped up some vegetables while keeping an eye on the kimchi stew.

"No... I think." Haneul answered. She was currently bathing Mark, Donghyuck, and Renjun who were somewhat cooperative.

Mostly.

Barely?

As long as she still had patience it could be.

Mark was the little angel who sat at the corner of the bathtub kindly waiting for his turn. He played with the rubber ducky, making various sounds as he did.

Meanwhile, Renjun and Donghyuck were arguing about aliens and refused to listened to Haneul for once.

"Aliens are as real as Santa!" Renjun shouted, face and ears red from anger.

"Well guess what? Santa isn't real!" Donghyuck smirked. He crossed his arms smugly against his bare chest. "Hyung told me he isn't real."

"Why would he do that to a kid?" Haneul sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration. She was about to kick an ass.

"Santa is as real as your shoulders!" Donghyuck attacked. The boy gasped at the sudden attack, his eyes getting watery.

"Take that back!" Renjun cried. Chenle, Jeno, and Jisung peeked inside he bathroom, curious of the commotion. They had finished their bath time earlier and were waiting in the living room.

An idea popped into Haneul's head.

"Aliens are real you know." Haneul said, catching their attention at last. "They can look like however they want to so sometimes they disguise theirselves as humans so they can play with us."

"Do you know an alien then?" Renjun asked excitedly.

"A lot of them!" Haneul exclaimed. "But there are aliens who take bad kids and bring them back to their planet. Do you want to be separated from me?"

The kids all shared a look and shook their heads.

"Now apologize to each other." Haneul instructed.

"Hyuckie, I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"Junie, I'm sorry for making fun of your shoulders and not believing you."

The two hugged it out and Haneul could finally finish up their bath. She put conditioner on and let them lather on the soap by themselves.

"Noona why do you have a scar on your wrist?" Renjun asked. The girl froze, instinctively covering her wrists.

"A dog scratched me by accident. It's all good now though." She mumbled. She dried them with a towel and helped them get dressed before joining Jaemin in the kitchen.

"Smells great." Haneul complimented, taking a seat on the counter. She swung her feet back and forth, admiring the boy's focused features.

"Of course it should. I'm the chef." Jaemin grinned. He winked at her while Haneul jokingly rolled her eyes.

"Do you need help with anything?" She asked.

"Just sit back and relax right where I can see you." Jaemin answered. "I need you for motivation."

"Whatever you say." Haneul shrugged. She checked her phone and saw that she had some messages.

Yukhei😆

did you drown while bathing the kids?
if you get wet you should change your clothes

i was about to drown myself if they didn't cooperate
thank you for the worry