𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 : 25

Thank you to chanii_sha on instagram for this weeks fanart! It looks beautiful, fantastic job! If I haven't yet posted your fanart, don't worry! I'll get to them soon.

You had been fully prepared for the wedding by the maids specially appointed to you. Not only had they flushed you with a flood of compliments one after the other while getting you ready, they made you look the best you ever had in your whole life.

You were wearing the grand rouge and traditional gown uniquely prepared for you, and a veil that was delivered to you by a butler sent by Kai who was now patiently awaiting you in his seat at the wedding. Heart thumping in your chest, you could barely keep your fingers from trembling as your maid delicately attached the veil to your head whilst you were inside the carriage.

Due to the venue being in an open location, you'd have to walk down the aisle as soon as you left the carriage. You felt yourself sweat nervously with your uncomfortable wedding outfit not making things any better. You were thankful that this was the only time you'd have to wear something like this.

The wedding venue came into the view, and you felt a lump form in your throat. There was a small platform made of stone with a matching arch. There were flowers spilling out of the ancient cracks, as if neatly placed by the goddess of spring. Under the arch stood your undeniable future, in an outfit much alike to yours - pure and majestic red embroidered with what seemed like an endless amount of gold. His hair tied back with his signature red ribbon as always, and his facial expressions much softer than you had ever seen them before. His piercing red eyes seemed to burn into you with the flames of compassion and need, the incomprehensible amount of love in his eyes spilling out and taking form as a stream down his cheeks.

Takahiro seemed overjoyed at the sight of you arriving and immediately taking your first few steps on the aisle. Everybody's heads craned towards you as they sat on either side. Taking a short pause to regain your composure and ready yourself, you scanned the crowd watching you. The crowd mostly consisted of high-class people whom you had never seen before, presumably close friends of the royal family. This made you tense up under their crushing gazes, only until your eyes interlocked with Kai.

Kai was there in flesh and blood for what felt like the first time in forever. He gave you a reassuring nod and smile, urging you on. Before you could even smile back to acknowledge him, the music began to play. Your heart skipped a beat as you only now took notice of the great ensemble off to the side, playing a traditional piece much treasured by the upper-class.

You slowly took your steps forward, making sure not to trip over yourself. Your eyes slowly and eventually made their way up to Takahiro. Your heart was throbbing in your chest just at the sight of him; you were unsure if you were feeling love or fear at this point. Your nervous footsteps under the eagle gazes of the crowd eventually let you to the main stage. You gulped as you took your place in front of Takahiro.