| 28

Third Person's POV

"Miss me, my cute and feisty prince?"

A smirk crept its way onto Jungkook's lips as the skin on the sid eof his eyes crinkles like a leaf to the flame.

"J-jungkook!?" Taehyung called out with his shock expression, his heart feeling an euphoric sensation. The black haired that was lifeless a few minutes ago chuckled at Taehyung's disbelief.

Even Jimin whipped his head as fast as a lighting bolt. As soon as the heart monitor was beating normally, a group of doctors barge into the room as they had the most astonished, amazed and shocked expression, dancing on their faces.

"Quick! Check his pulse!" The doctor from earlier demanded one of the nurses to do so as the doctor with purple coloured hair shove— and when I mean shove, I literally meant shoved the two stunned teens, out of Jungkook's ward.

They stood in front of the door. Shocked. Bewildered. Startled.

"Chim..." Taehyung began as his voice was unsteady while his feet felt as wobbly as jelly. The latter swiftly turned his head towards Taehyung and watched his every movements.

"We... we did it! He's alive, hyung!" He burst into tears as he hugged the shorter male, sniffling a sob as the tears came streaming down harder. Taehyung couldn't describe the feeling he was feeling at the moment. He was so overwhelmed with the bliss of ecstasy that Jungkook survived. He made it.

Jimin smiled as tears strolled down his cheeks. He felt a sense of exhilaration as he watched Taehyung cried in happiness. The turquoise haired slowly wrapped his hands around the teen while patting his back.

"I know, Tae. I know."

A few hours -

The duos sat on the nearby bench as they waited for the doctors to come out from Jungkook's room to tell them how the black haired was. "Mr Kim, Mr Park." A voice interrupted Taehyung's train of thoughts as the males immediately stood up from the bench.

"How is he, doc? Is he okay?" The doctor with the ash brown hair, chuckled as he took off his golden rose-framed Louis Vuitton glasses. "Yes, he is. It's a miracle." The lilac hummed while nodding his head.

"Thank you, Mr..." Jimin trailed off as he wanted to know the name of the person in front of the two teens. "Ah! Where are my manners? My name is Doctor Seokjin, you may call me Jin."

Taehyung nodded his head. "Thank you, Doctor Jin." Jin shook his head in denial as a small sincere smile was dancing on his lips. "I hardly do a thing. If anything, you should thank my assistant, Kim Namjoon who is also my fiancé."

He motion towards the purple haired doctor with a dimple. "He was the one who tried saving your friend in there." Both Taehyung and Jimin smiled as they nodded their head simultaneously.

"If you want to see him, you may do so."

"Thank you, doctor Jin.", "Just 'Jin' is fine, now go to him." He shooed the lilac towards Jungkook's ward.

"Jungkook!" His face was beyond any description. He rushed towards Jungkook's side as the black haired smiled brightly. Brighter than any stars could.

"In flesh, babe." Jungkook winked at the lilac as the teen burst into tears and practically pounced onto the male in the hospital bed. "I-I thought you-", "Shh."

Jin and Namjoon smiled at the scene as it unravel upon them. A sigh of both relief and joy escape their lips as the purple haired wrapped his arms around Jin's waist. "Let's give them privacy."

Jin happily nod his head in agreement as they left the room quietly.

The darker haired shushed the sobbing lilac as he wrapped his strong and veiny arms around Taehyung's waist. "I missed you too. I thought you left me, Tae." He laughed as he tightened his grip around Taehyung.

"Like hell I would you airhead." The teens laughed in each other's embrace while Jimin was on the ground with his blank look. "Any of y'all going to explain anything to me, you little shits?" The turquoise haired rumbled as he rose up from the ground.

"I'll explain later, chim." Jimin sighed as he faced the two males that were still attached together like peanut butter and jelly. "They really are hopeless..." He whispered almost incoherently as he swept his blue bell fringe backwards. "I'll leave you two for some privacy."

Jimin strolled out of the room as he silently closes the door behind him. "How are you feeling, kook?" Taehyung asked the black haired politely as he slowly pulled away from the hug, causing Jungkook to pout at the lack of warmth from Taehyung.

"Sort of weak but relief at the same time." Jungkook answered as he gave a bunny smile towards the teen. The lilac raised his left eyebrow as he tilted his head to the side. "Relief?" He repeated as he waited for Jungkook to answer.

The older male nodded his head in agreement. "Why?" Taehyung asked bluntly as he watch the black haired slowly sat up and leaned his back onto his pillow.

He felt Jungkook wrap his arms around his waist once more before hauling the lilac down onto his lap, earning a small yelp from a blushing Taehyung.

"Because you're here with me." He answered with a 'duh' tone before wiggling his eyebrows up and down, teasing the younger teen that was pulled onto Jungkook's lap.

Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook's direction as a disgusted look was displayed on his features. "That was so corny, kook." The latter burst out a laugh.

"Only for you that is~" He pecked Taehyung's forehead, receiving a beetroot Taehyung staring on his lap. "I guess it worked..." The younger teen trailed off as he rest his forehead onto Jungkook's chest, sighing softly.

"What worked, Tae?" The black haired ask softly while running his fingers into the lilac's soft lavender-scented hair. "The symbol connection thingy."

He brought his wrist that used to have a light red-ish symbol. Right after Jungkook woke up, he noticed that the symbol vanished. As though his skin had sucked the symbol in.

Jungkook wrapped his bigger hand around the younger teen's wrist as he placed them onto his beating chest. "Don't worry about it too much, Tae. I'm here and alive— physically of course."

Taehyung laughed as he gently wiped the remaining tears on his cheeks. "Yeah, you are."

The two teens sat there as Taehyung explained how they didn't get their asses caught by the police even though they had actually broke into the police station, leaving the black haired a laughing mess.

The lilac and black haired couldn't be more happier to have their presence. They, themselves are each other's sanctuary of utopia.

- End of Chapter 28