Chapter 34

Third person pov

"Thanks for forgiving me. I also want us to start again. I missed you a lot, please come back to me"she pleaded.

Jimin wished she was joking or what he heard was wrong. He felt rage building inside him.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?"

"I just want to be with you again" Seulgi held his hand but he quickly moved his hand away.

"I'm already happy without you. So please don't bother me anymore"he stated. Seulgi knew it was her fault in the first place.

"Give me another chance"

"I have a girlfriend"
Seulgi couldn't believe what she heard. Well, of course it's been three years. What else could she expect?

"But ple-"
Jimin couldn't stand it anymore. He doesn't want to see her ever again.

"I'm leaving" he stood up and grabbed Jeongyeon's hand behind him. She also heard everything.

"Let's go jagiya"

They left Seulgi in there. She glared at two as they walked out of the Cafe. She felt mad and unwanted.

"I always get what I want. I want Park Jimin and I want that girl dead"Seulgi muttered under her breathe.

Jimin and Jeongyeon walked out of the Cafe. She didn't know where they are going, he's just dragging her until they're far away. Jeongyeon stopped him from walking further.

"Are you okay?" she asked gently, calming him down. He took a deep breathe. 

"She's insane"he said. Jeongyeon hugged him and patted his back.

"It'll be okay. You won't see her again, hmm?" she consoled.

"Now smile for me"she cheered him up. He did what she said.

"There's my chimchim"she ruffled his hair making him giggle.

---

Jimin and Jeongyeon went back to her dorm. She wants to spend time with him for a while. They went inside and some of the girls were in the living room. Jimin greeted them before being pulled by Jeongyeon into her room again. She was glad Momo wasn't there.

They cuddled in her bed, her head was resting on his chest and his arms were wrapped around her.

"I really didn't like you before. You know when we first met at the park"he said. Jeongyeon laughed.

"Me too. You were so annoying. Bogo shipda~" she said, recalling those memories. Jeongyeon stood up and charged her phone at the corner while Jimin sat on the edge of the bed, watching her.

When she was done, he pulled her into a hug and made her sit on his lap.
He hugged her tightly.

"So this is what it feels to sit on you"she stated, making Jimin look at her with a playful grin.

"You like it, babygirl?"he asked. She blushed at his sudden nickname. She shifted her position.. She's now facing him, riding his thighs. Jimin felt surprised at her sudden action.

She leaned closer until their noses were touching. His hands are on her waist and her arms were wrapped around his neck. He closed the gap between them and their lips connected. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss. Jeongyeon suddenly gasped and pulled away when she felt something wet and slippery.

"Did you just use your tongue?"she asked, touching her lips.

"Yes"

"I-I don't know how to do that"she said. Jimin leaned in once again, connecting their lips. He took her upper lip, sucking it making her whimper softly.

He bit her bottom lip, making her gasp and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. Jeongyeon's hand ran up to his hair, clutching it. Their make out session was too heated that they didn't notice someone came in.

Momo and Dahyun just stood near the door with their eyes widened. While the two are still making out, Dahyun and Momo signaled each other to get out of the room but as Dahyun walked she bumped into the wall, making her groan in pain. Momo facepalmed herself.

The two quickly moved away from each other, embarrassed. Jimin fell on the floor beside the bed while Jeongyeon  stood up and avoided eye contact.

"We're sorry. Please continue your business" Momo said before pulling Dahyun out with her.

"We should lock the door next time"Jimin stated. Both of them laughed. He lied down.

Jimin took out his phone and used it while Jeongyeon stared at him, hugging her people.

"He looks so cute"she thought

"He looks so cute"she thought. She noticed he's smiling while staring at his phone.

"Yah! Are you checking out other girls?"she asked and snatched his phone only to see a picture of herself that he took when he was supposed to capture the view at the amusement park.

"I already said I'll only look at you"

Jeongyeon blushed at his statement.

"Now, can we continue what has been interrupted earlier?"

---

Yoongi sat on a cafe, waiting for someone. He didn't want to go out but he got no choice. He felt a tap on his shoulder and when he looked up, he saw her smiling at him.

"I'm sorry I'm late"she said and sat on the chair infront of him. She placed her phone on the table.

"It's fine Wendy"

Wendy felt happy to see him again. She wanted to be close to him the first time her eyes landed on him at the train. That's what she want, but her friend has other plans for her.

"Yoongi"she called, fidgeting her fingers. She was nervous.

"So how have you been?"she asked. Yoongi took a sip from his Americano before answering.

"I sleep most of the time but I've been doing well. What about you?"

"I'm doing great"she smiled nervously.

"I heard Jimin is dating already" she stated.

"Yeah..how did you know him? I never mentioned my friends"Yoongi asked as he crossed his arms.

"Uhm I heard it from a friend of mine" she chuckled nervously. Yoongi thought it was weird but he shrugged it off.

"Why do you ask?"

"I just want to know about who's he dating" she smiled.

"It's Jeongyeon. I don't know if you heard about her but she's living in a dorm near us"he said.

"Is she uhmm"
Yoongi looked at her, waiting for her to finish.

"It's nothing"she assured and smiled.
Her phone rang and the caller id popped. She quickly took her phone from the table, afraid that will Yoongi read who's calling her.

She took a deep breathe.

A/N:
Hey guys! My exams are finally over T.T I'm so happy~ I also want to thank you guys because this book reached 900+ votes and I hope you keep voting :) ANYWAYS Dynamite is out already😭 Stream the mv! More and More English ver is out as well. It's a good day❤️ Ep8 of I-Land will also be released 😭
Love you all and stay safe❤️❤️