Part 34: Empty Hands

Type POV

It has been a week since P'Tharn intensively caring for that boy.

He drove that boy to the school, pick him then drive him to the psychiatric in the evening. It was not really normal as he missed everything, including his practice with his band mates.

Including that day, I saw that clock has shown 1am, but he still didn't back to the room. He promised for dinner. I waited until I starved. But, he really missed that.

I laid on the bed after dimmed the lamp. But, I couldn't close my eyes.

Finally, he arrived.

I heard that he walked closer, then he pecked my check. "I am sorry", he told me slowly. I pretended as I was sleeping. He walked to the toilet, seems he washed his face.

It couldn't endure that. I woke up, then stood up beside of the bed.

P'Tharn leaved the toilet, the he was a bit shocked when he saw me stood up. "Did I wake you up?", he asked me.

I didn't answer him.

Then, he walked closer to me. I could smell his fresh fragrance, combined perfectly with his white shirt. Without asking me further, the he hug me.

I admitted that I became so weak in front of him.

Several times I was mad, but when he hug me, he was successfully bloomed me away. He decreased the tension without word, just hug me tightly. My mind was still mad, but my body gave different reaction.

That is why I couldn't be far from him.

Including that night. When he hug me, I was easily fall for him.

"I know you are mad at me", P'Tharn told me.

"You are asshole", I mocked him.

"I am sorry na......", he apologized to me again. Possibly he said that words for a million times along this week.

"I don't want to see you with him again", I told him. He rub my back softly. "I said that I don't want to see you with him again", I raised my tone.

"I listened to you"

"Don't meet him again"

"Baby boy....... ", he looked at my face. "I promised not only to Tum, but also to his mom that I will take care of Tar while he is alone in Bangkok. He is just waiting for Tum to come back in a few days"

"I don't care about that shit, I just want you to leave him"

He caressed my cheek. "Tell me what happened?"

I didn't want to tell him.

"Listen to me carefully", he tried to calm me down. "When I was young, Mae and Dad told me and P'Thorn that they would divorce. It was really socking me. Badly". He pulled my waist, then I stood up closer to him. "But, fortunately, they cancelled that plan. Along that hard time, I was so grateful that I had P'Thorn. He was my everything at that time, he was really my hero along that hard time"

I took my sight down.

"In this time, I just want to do the same thing for Tar as his parent was divorced"

"But, he has own brother", I told him curtly. "You don't have to help me, you are mine"

P'Tharn smiled.

Then, a kiss landed on my lips.

"Last week, this week and few years later, I will be still yours. Nothing will be changed when there is or without Tar"