Capture the Flag

Summerween was coming to an end. It was a fun week of Halloween decorations, costumes and game activities. Despite Tahj possibly having gotten grounded he was still showing up everyday at the program but he wasn't bothering me or even looking my way.

It was the last day of festivities and we were ending it with a game of capture of the flag in the big playing field. Some of the students wore Halloween costumes to play in. I had on my orange group shirt, khakis and Groucho glasses.

Even Karol hasn't been bothering me, it was like my happy ending was approaching.

"Looking good," Triana told me from her desk when I walked up in my disguise. She was dressed as Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.
"You can't tell but I'm wiggling my eyebrows at you," I say after a few seconds of wiggling my real ones behind the fake ones.
She chuckled.
I felt a hand brush up on me and turned around to see a Brie dressed as Waldo.
"All the students are outside. Did I tell you that we have gym teachers to assist us today with the game?"
"Why?"
"Well, there are other summer programs happening and some gym teachers volunteered to bring their students over to play along in the game as a Friday afternoon activity. It's a boy's summer camp, so those students which I believe are middle graders are playing with the high schoolers today."

That sounded familiar.

I walked with Brie to the field which I will reiterate is land on land huge and sure enough the first thing I notice is D running away from a middle grader while waving a flag. He was accompanied by one other guy and a young blonde woman.

"Wow, it's a party," I say.
"It's a lot of students," Brie acknowledges. "Afterwards we'll get ice cream."
I slapped my hands together and rubbed them.
"Let's get this bread," I said, ready for competition.

D spotted me and ran up and aggressively hugged me.
"Ummm, sir, do I know you?" I tried to disguise my voice behind my costume.
D laughed.
"Very creative," he says sarcastically.
"Eat my mustache," I tell him.
He smiles and lightly chuckles.
"Okay, time to give the rules and play," he tells me before walking off. "Can I have everyone gather over here," he shouts to everyone.

I stood back and admired how well he gave instructions and answered questions about the game. How he took on a leadership stance while his other staff members hung back.

"I'm going to assume,"
I look over and see Brie at my shoulder.
"That that is your boyfriend."
I leaned closer to her.
"Is it that obvious?"
"No. I'm just that good," she says and smiles.

And the game began.

Of course D and I were on opposing teams. His staff members as well as Jerome and Marcus were playing along. It was mostly just us fellas out here since a good majority of the girls wanted to do other things with Dana'i and Stacey.

It got off to a rough start since we didn't really plan out who to tell is on whose team and the middle graders were just mixed around. We had to stop the game and made sure that everyone on my team was wearing their orange group shirts and we found some spares for the middle graders.

"Okay, round 2," Jerome called.

After about 10 minutes into the game things were getting intense. I tried to run a play of me distracting D's team while Jerome and Marcus went for their flag. That didn't work. These middle schoolers were pros.
At another point I gathered two of the kids from my team to help release about 10 of my players that were in jail. That worked.
We got dirty out there.
Next thing I know I see D jogging across his team line waving the flag over his shoulder.

"Fuck," I muttered.
"Damn!" I heard Jerome yell from across the field.
D sauntered over to me waving the flag around. He even did a twirl and split in the air... no lie.
"I hate you," I muttered while trying not to laugh.
"What was that? Was that you informing me of tonight's recipe for dinner?"
I playfully shoved him. He laughed.
"We gotta stop ending up like this. You owe me a lot of dinners."
"I ain't cooking you shit," I lied.
"I also want my ass ate tonight."
I choked on my saliva as I laughed. I tried to get away from him too overcome with laughter.

I had to reveal my identity by taking off my little face costume to eat my ice cream.
"I'm exposed," I said.
"I knew it was you all along, Mr. Les."
"Thanks, Brittany," I politely smiled at her.

Instead of going to get ice cream, ice cream came to us. An ice cream truck drove by at the perfect time. We let the students get some and sit anywhere on the field and eat. I coped a squat next to D who happened to be sitting across the grass from Jerome and Marcus. Once Jerome saw me he spoke up.

"So this the man you always gushing about."
D stopped licking his spoon to look at me with a look of surprise mixed with amusement.
I rolled my eyes.
"Yep, that's him."
From there everyone introduced themselves to him.

I decided to give D a tour of the center after ice cream finished. The students had all went back to their rooms along with the middle graders to do some arts and crafts.

"Here I am giving you a tour not knowing if you ever went here yourself."
He shook his head.
"I don't remember it being this popular when I was a kid. For the most part I went straight home after school."
I brought him to the lounge area. The room was dark. I was about to cut the light on when I felt a light push from behind and the door close. Next thing I knew I was up against the wall.

"Hi," I say.
"Hi," he whispers back.
I chuckle.
"You serious right now?"
In response he grabs my dick. In response to that response I stick my tongue down his throat. While making out he starts to back up, I think he was aiming for the couch but instead he runs into the fooseball table.

"Shit! That hurt. That was the wrong thing to get jammed into your ass."
I laugh until he quiets me with his mouth on mines. I try to back him over to the couch but somehow he ends up tripping and falling down backwards with me on top.

"Ouch! Shit!" He says.
I'm laughing because this shit was ridiculous.
"My back," he moans and this causes me to go into serious mode.
"Are you hurt?"
"I think so," he hisses.
"Where at on your back? Can you stand up?"
I can make him out shaking his head.
"I just need you to break it in. I'll get on all fours for you," he moans.
"Really, nigga?" I ask after a suck of my teeth.
He chuckles.
"I'm really trying to get on all fours for you, though."
I slowly moved in and laid my lips on top of his.
"You ain't got to tell me twice."

We went back to making out this time on the floor besides the back of the couch. D went to take off his top so I reciprocated. I had a little trouble trying to get my shirt off. When I finally got if off I opened my closed eyes.... and saw the horrified look on D's face. His face was crystal clear... and that's because all of a sudden the lights were on. My heart might as well have been outside of my chest. My life flashed before my eyes. D wasn't even moving, his eyes only stuck on my face. I really didn't want to turn around because I could now feel the presence at the door and they weren't moving or doing anything either. But it was time to face the music. I slowly turned around. But it was only Brie standing there looking shocked. She had to have been standing there for a full minute looking like that.

"Okay," she finally says before turning off the light and closing the door.