Taking her away...

Continuing from previous part

Villagers attacked on Ragini and her family, women of village get hold of Ragini dragging her brutally which causing her nail marks and her choli is about to torn apart while men blocking Birju and kusum's way to reach Ragini as they trying their best to save their poor daughter but their attempts is blocked by these people. Some younger men pushed Sanskar blocking and dragging him out of this as they not letting him reach near Ragini or his parents , he fights with those and beat two-three guys away but still they got ahold of him kicking his legs and in stomach.

Women are beating and dragging Ragini who is trying to fight back and save herself but fail miserably , someone shouts in this crowd ' leke chalo isse panchayat( take her to panchayat)' women dragging her and Ragini loss her balance fell on ground but still women dragging her by her hairs. Tears rolling down from her eyes uncontrollably and one of the women said from crowd ' kapde faad doo is besharam ke bada shuok hai na mardon ko badnaam karne ka saari akal thikane aa jaygi( tear clothes of this cheap girl she likes to defame innocent men nah her attitude will break when she parade without clothes)' this shock and scared Ragini more 😭 she scream her lungs out ' nahi—-nahi humpe rehem karo humne kuch nahi kiya hum—( no—-no please have some mercy on me I didn't do anything wrong I—-) but she got cut off when women dragged her again and a loud cry left her lips .

Sanskar somehow pushed the one who is holding his hands and kicking two more guys he quickly pick up a broken wooden stick fallen on ground , he rushed towards Ragini pushing ppl and shielding her fallen body he pushed women away from her and hit hands of those who are holding her hairs . He roar like a angry mad beast ' ab agar kissi ne haath bhi lagya toh main usse yenhi zinda gaadh dunga , koi bhi aage aaya Ragini ke pass toh main uska sir phaad dunga. Tum logo ko fissla karna hai na thik hai police ke aate hi saara fissla ho jayega( now if anyone touch her I'll kill that person here only , if anyone come near Ragini than I'll break his or her head . You people want to make decision right than let the police come first then every decision will be done)' .
Hearing police name villagers got little scared which is common in village areas as they try to avoid police matters at all costs .
Sanskar took out his phone hurriedly and call his inspector friend who is posted near this village ( Sanskar do some inquiries about this place when his mother told him about his childhood marriage just to see if he can do everything in legal ways and then he remembered that one of his friend is posted in this village for six months so he talked with him and explained him everything. He suggested him to come in village and than they'll talk with girl's family and panchayat) he quickly called him here and lodge complaint on phone . Sanskar held Ragini up beside him and felt so bad seeing her this condition , her body has many scratches and some of it are oozing blood her face is swelled by the beating and her clothes are torn but not fully , Sanskar cover her behind himself and Ragini held in hand shaking and crying bitterly 😭😭

Kusum freed herself somehow and rushed towards Ragini.

The people of village told Sanskar holding sticks in hand ' ee gaaon mein saare fissle panchayat karti hai police nahi( in this village all matters are seen by panchayat not by police)' But Sanskar cut them off and say showing the broken stick he is holding ' leke chulnga main Ragini ko panchayat par tum logo mein se koi bhi usse ya uske gharwalo ko haath nahi lagyega. Police toh maine bula li hai aur jissne bhi ab maarpit karne ki harkat ki uska naam bhi police ko de dunga main phir pittye rahna police se thaane mein . Main Ragini ka pati hoon aur main usse panchayat leke chalunga choddo kaka ko warna( I take Ragini to panchayat but no out of you ppl try to touch her or her family . I called police already and if anyone of you try to start fight again than I'll give that person name to police you ppl get arrested and get beaten up in lock up . I'm ragini's husband and take her to panchayat leave Birju kaka or else)' he showed stick to them and Birju got out of those ppl grip .

Police reached there and Sanskar friend who is inspector ordered to take those villagers too to panchayat . People of village saying to police that they are not at fault but police took them anyway to solve this matter . Ragini is still crying and Sanskar feeling so hurt seeing her by god grace he able to call police and reached towards Ragini so that these people got away from her but what if he doesn't have his friend posted here than what ? These people won't listen to a woman and especially when she is innocent and alone with old parents , he come here in hope to free her from this forceful child marriage but here he can't leave her alone and unprotected especially after today's incident and when in panchayat sar panch ask about him he have to accept that he is her husband as they won't listen him if he is not related to her as in village strangers statements being ignored to not complicate the matter so he decided to accept her as his wife and take her away from this hell...