thirteenth

Archer POV

I know it should be the happiest day of my life. But unfortunately what I felt right now is exact opposite. I will be married to a girl I don't even know. And the only thing I know about her is that she married to me because his dad want my family's money for his business.

I mentally said to myself to never let it get me. Right now I am waiting for her in front of the altar with Xavier beside me as my best man.

The music which mean the bride has arrived. I look at the entrance door and it open revealing her. I know she will look beautiful in that dress. It's suit her perfectly.

She walked slowly hand in hand with his father. When she's near me her father give her to me and I took her hand to mine.

Then we walked to the altar and the ceremony of the wedding started.

After we exchange our vows the priest said "you may kiss your bride"

I open her vile and reveal her beautiful face. I know she's nervous as I am too. I kiss the corner of her lips then we turn around face the people in the church. I snake my hand on her waist and we walked together outside the church.

I open the car door for her. Then she slip in. We never talked till we arrived in the reception area.

Her friend greeted her and then they talked so I excuse myself so they can talked together.

I went to my best friend Xavier.

"Congrats bro!!" He said while patted my back.

"Shout up!" I said then I quickly took a glass of champagne in the waiter and gulp it once.

"Come on! Your saying goodbye to your bachelorhood. I am happy for you my friend!" He said playfully.

"And you will not be able to play in our favorite place to hangout anymore!" He said dramatically

"I can still play she just a paper wife anyway!" I told him

"Oh no! Your planning on cheating on her? My God!!" He said like he was shocked.

"Can you stop your act seriously? " I hissed at him

"Awww.. what's makes your panty twist my friend? You seem in the bad huh? It should be your happiness day right?" He said to me

Even though he know the truth he asked me that obvious answered.

I only shake my head and keep gulping the champagne.

"Congratulation my son!" My dad patted me and my mom in tailed in his back.

"I'm so happy finally your settle down son! " She said while crying.

One thing I don't like is to see her cry. I hug my mom and kiss her cheeks.

"Thank you ma! Thanks pa!" I answered them.

The reception takes only two hours. We ride again in the car heading to my house. When we arrived I walked out first without bothering to open her door.

I already told Mrs Devi's to guide to her room. Yes! We are going to have separate room.

After I finished cleaning myself in the shower I decided to work using my lop top. Being engrossed in my work I didn't pay attention to time. I glance in the clock it's almost ten in the evening.

I grab my phone and try to check if their important messages in there .

Leslie texted me that she's heading to my house. I didn't bother to reply back.

I went outside my room and I notice the front door open. Revealing Leslie

"Baby!" She run to me and hug me then we kissed without bothering the sorrounding. We went to my room and I sleep after a two rounds of having sex.

Morning comes, and I was awake up by someone shouting outside my door. I jumped out in bed and open the door.

"Baby this girl over here I told her to get me a glass of water. But she didn't answer!" Leslie says then she hug me and play her hand to my chest.

I only wearing boxers and with a bare chest.

"Excuse me!" Ysabella said then..

"Hey you should say sorry to me!" Leslie said "how dare you turn your back on me!"

Instead stopping she managed to walked fastly in the door without bothering any glace to us.

"Is she your new maid babe?" Leslie asked

"You can go home now Leslie. I will call you when I need you ok?" Then I close my door to my room and decided to prepare for work.

When I arrived in my office room. I was shocked to see my grandpa already seated in the couch.

"Grandpa good morning!" I hug him but he let me go and I can see into his eyes his eyes that he not a mode. Great!!

"What happened Gramps?"

"Don't you dare acted like you didn't do anything last night? Didn't I told you to her a chance? How could you bring a slut of yours in your house and pretend like nothing happen?" He said angrily

"Grampa I didn't do wrong. Although we are married but we don't love each other!" I told him

"Then you love that slut?" He hissed at me

"Of course not!" I reply immediately

"I swear son! If you continue doing this. You will going to end things for you. You just want me dead!" He said shaking his head

"Did she report to you? "

"That girl will never utter a word for me. I have my sources. So better be good to her or I will not hesitate to withdraw my shares in your company!" He said then leave my room.

I sign what a good day to start my day today

I never had any argument with my parents not my grandparents before. She's the only person can turn my loves hate over me.

Shaking my head and I decided to start working. It's useless to think about her. She's just a waste of time. I think I have need to talk to her about the rules in my house.