Epilogue

~ Three months later ~

In all my eighteen and a half years of living, I had never been to New York City. I had always wanted to go, but just never found a reason or a person to go with. Yet here I was, walking off the plane alone, but I knew I wasn’t going to be alone for much longer.

And that thought excited me greatly.

Hauling my carry-on from the overhead compartment and turning my phone off Airplane Mode, I bolted down the airplane aisle, through the tunnel, out of the gate, waiting to catch sight of my super hot boyfriend.

It had been three months and I still wasn’t used to it.

After the New Years party, I tried to convince Mom and Dad to let me stay another week so I could actually go on a date with Liam. They let me stay five days so I’d make it back in time for school, but I took whatever I could possibly get. We spent the days at coffee shops and museums and he even took me to meet his parents and see his sisters. Tori nearly tackled me when she saw me, yelling, “I knew it! I told you and you didn’t believe me, but I was so right!”

After many more hugs and kisses (Seriously. Lots and lots of kisses) we said our ‘see you soons’ and I kissed him one last time before boarding my flight to Los Angeles.

I wasn’t home for an hour before Becca and Riley called me and demanded I explained what had happened in the week and a half that I’d seen them. My laughter was uncontrollable as I watched their expressions on my computer as I told the story. By the end, they were sprawled on their backs, making weird noises as they processed how I had actually gotten my childhood celebrity crush as my boyfriend. I could scarcely believe it myself.

Two and a half months of school later, it was finally Spring Break and almost a complete year after I met Liam, I was meeting him in New York City. Well. James and Ava were going to be there too. There was this giant annual party going on and after the huge success of their movie, The X Chronicles, they were all the rage. So three mega-superstars at the biggest party of the year in the United States was going to be a huge deal.

But all that didn’t matter as I weaved through crowds to find Liam, however when I came to the clearing, I couldn’t see anyone I knew. Looking around the airport, I couldn’t find the tall, dark, and handsome man I was wanting to see. His image was ingrained in my brain, how could I not see him?

Then I heard a few scattered screams. Then a few more. Finally a high-pitched squeal that resembled the words, “OHMYGOD IT’S LIAM HAWTHORNE.

Found him.

The screams intensified as he grew nearer and so did the security. I wasn’t sure if I should run towards him or run away from the hordes of girls. I was not ready to be attacked for dating their special celebrity.

WAIT, I SEE CAMILLE,” a girl cried from the crowd and I saw a finger pointed directly at me.

The only words I could think at the moment was obscenities.

But that didn’t last long when I finally saw the face I’d been waiting to see for the past three months.

His brown hair was covered with a beanie, Ray Bans hanging from a grey T-shirt that fit him all too well, and his overly chic backpack slung over his shoulders. He looked a bit disgruntled by all the commotion and airport security pushed fans aside, but he looked up from his feet and made eye contact with me and suddenly his face beamed. It took all in me not to jump at him in front of everyone.

Beginning to move, I felt myself push people aside as I wedged my way to a clearing to meet him. Hug him. Kiss him.

He broke away from the security and the fans, managing to walk faster than everyone that surrounded him. He made his way closer and closer to me and just as he was about to reach out and pull me to him, I whipped out my Monster and snapped a picture – flash full force in his face.