Chap 1: Who is This?

It begins
"Abigail Lancaster. You are sentenced to death for your crimes against the royal family." The new King stood next to his beautiful wife with his friends who helped him along the journey to break his curse.

The woman in front of him, in chains glared at him with bloodlust in her eyes, "You can't do this to me!! You can't! I'm a princess!! So what if I tried to kill you? YOU DESERVE IT!!"

"SILENCE." The crowd looked at King Shoto, with his sword by his side, "I owed you nothing. It was an arranged marriage against my will... The only thing you wanted to marry, was the kingdom and the wealth. And for this wealth...you killed so many.."

The eyes went lingering to Denki Kaminari's picture, may he rest in peace after sacrificing himself for Todoroki's life...he met death..at the hands of Abigail.

CLANK!

Abigail freed herself from the chains and ran towards Todoroki with a dagger in hand, "WHY DON'T YOU JOIN HIM?!!" Todoroki was prepared, he steadied his sword but was met with the dragon, who threw the chained princess high in the air, and swallowed her whole.

Gulp

"Atta boy Kirishima."

"Man I love this book." I closed the book and walked out of the café. No matter how many times I read it, I can't get enough of it.

The crisp winter afternoon spent with coffee and a good book. Todoroki Shoto has to be the best written characters. I mean...

What a man

"Not to mention that snarky princess didn't even deserve him, I feel sorry that Kirishima had to do that, but maybe the reason why he didn't chew her was because she probably tasted bad."

Or maybe he didn't like want to get the taste of humans.

If she was one.

"Princess Abigail had it coming, I'm not gonna lie. I mean you didn't even love Shoto, and you're blaming him for everything? Seriously? So glad Kirishima gobbled her up."

I ignored the looks people gave me for talking to myself, took a sip from the espresso and threw it in the nearest trash. Nothing like a good read once in a while. I whipped out my phone and started texting my roommate.

April: "please tell me you're bringing something to eat."

You: "No. :)"

I walked past some people talking about road accidents and how they were increasing day by day but I didn't pay much attention to it. I kept dreaming about Todoroki Shoto and how hot he would have been if he was real.

"He would put all them Kardashians to shame." The book featured a cover of him and while it was fictional, I did imagine him the best possible way there was. I stretched my limbs and sighed, "What I wouldn't do, just to meet you Todoroki."

He ended up with Momo Yaoyorozu, a great knight who broke his curse and became his wife.

How I envy her...but good for her still.

Kicking a pebble to the side I kept wondering if I ever did get to meet him, how'd it go and what would happen. I was sure I'd freak out or start foaming in the mouth or something.