♡ Chapter Ten ♡

Catra's POV ♡

After Adora had threatened me to drag me back into the dressing room,i thought I'd find some more clothes to wear. I look through them all,even the dresses,until I found it. A black,silky dress that had no sleeves but it was perfect length,it looked so nice! I take the piece of fabric and dash off into the dressing room,changing into it immediately. Once it zipped up the dress,I looked at myself in the mirror, my brows raised in complete shock as I looked at myself. I looked...good,like,really good. I hug myself as I close my eyes and lose myself in thought...

“Come on Catra,we're going to be late!”

A female shouts at me playfully as I stand in front of a window,looking out to the yellow sky as the clouds grew thinner and thinner as the sun went down. I turn my head slowly to see the taller blonde in a white suit with gold accents,her hair still in that same damn ponytail. I smile softly and lovingly towards her as I walk over to her,my hands not clutching to my arms anymore but now my hands were on her cheeks,the soft smile on my face turned into a wide grin as I leaned in and-

My eyes open wide in shock as I released my hands from my arms,looking at myself in the body mirror. Did I just have a vision? Deja vu maybe? Or was that just my head playing tricks on me? Eh whatever,I gotta show this dress to Adora. I open up the door and step out of the small room,finding Adora immediately as she was looking at some bath bombs and smiled softly,walking over to her. She must've heard my steps coming towards her because she perked her head up as she saw me in this attire.

I could tell by the look on her face that Adora was flabbergasted that I actually pulled off a good look on a dress,even noticing the blush raise to her cheeks.

“Wow,you look stunning! That dress looks perfect on you!”

“Y-you think so?”

“I know so! We should buy it! I-I mean,if you want it,of course.”

She said as she giggled nervously and scratched the back of her neck,making me flush up pink mainly from her small compliment. I was about to say something in response until I heard a voice I didn't recognize.

“Adora?”

My brows raise a little as I lean my head over Adora's shoulder slightly to get a good look at who was talking. It was that girl with the weirdly sparkly pink and purple hair,I believe that was Glimmer. She looked excited to see Adora but her expression immediately changed to anger when she saw me behind her.

“Yup,that's Glimmer..”

I think to myself as the girl kind of snapped at Adora? I would've stepped in but I didn't feel like it was my place to,so I just stood there waited out the small argument. I didn't listen to it until Adora walked over to me and set her hands on my shoulders,looking at my mismatched eyes with her process blue ones.

“I'm gonna go talk to Glimmer real quick,ok? You stay here.”

Adora whispers to me,giving me a soft smile as I nodded my head slowly and watched the blonde drag the shorter female out of the store to talk to her.

After a few minutes of them talking,Sparkles walked back over towards me and looked up at me with a stern look. I didn't feel intimidated so I just cocked a brow at her.