️Chapter 9

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"W-what happened?" Dick held his head as he tried to get up from his bed, but failed as Alfred stopped him.

"You need to rest Master Dick ,your still healing your injuries" Alfred scowled him.

"What do you remember? What attacked you?" Bruce narrowed his eyes while he crossed his arms curiously.

"W-water" Dick said with a raspy voice, Bruce handed him a glass of water and waited for him to finish so he can answer.

"I remember hearing someone screaming, a girl to be specific, I saw a creature holding her by his feet, i tried attacking it by surprise, but it somehow heard me..." Dick spoke making most in the room glance at eachother confused.

Bruce just hummed, but didn't say anything as he knew dick didn't finish his saying.

"But...the weirdest part, I'm not sure it's a creature.."

"What do mean?" Tim questioned him.

"It..he...Had a human face" he said making Damian roll his eyes.

"Maybe it was a mutant? You should describe it Grayson"

"That's not a bad idea" Bruce finally spoke.

"Okay then, It kinda looked like someone was wearing a bat costume-" he started.

"He's Copying Bruce ?!" Jason laughed but stopped when bruce glared at him.

"No, it's like he's a giant bat but with a human face wearing a mask"

"Does it have wings?" Babs asked him.

"Yeah, But with them he flew away with the girl, i couldn't stop him from taking her" He said sadly.

"It's not your fault Master Ri-" Alfred started.

"Daddy! Your awake!" Mar'i appeared behind them.

she flew to her Dad and hugged him tightly, then Kor'i decided to join them too.

"I missed you both!" He said then shared a kiss with his wife.

"Ewww, My eyes are burning like h*ll" Mar'i Commented.

Dick and kor'i shared a look then shot daggers on Jason, who lifted his hands in surender.

"In my defense, She's right!" He said heading before a Tamaranian Princess would burn his eyes with actual flame.

By now, Bruce already left with Damian and Tim to investigate this case, and Alfred as always was gone doing who knows what.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

*The next Morning*

"Alright Be Quiet everyone! We have a new student today!" Ms.Jones announced.

Most of the class payed attention while others didn't care, She rolled her eyes before she heard someone knocking the door.

"Oooh that must be her!" She said getting the door, and by saying ' She ' All of the boys payed attention to who's on the other side of the door.

"Welcome to our class Miss Bourgeois!" Ms.Jones said warmly.

Chloe was wearing her white glasses before bringing it up to her hair like always, She smiled a bit before walking in, And by the looks of it, Every boy where Eyeing her.

As for Marinette, She was practically Jumping in her seat excited, Lucy shrugged as darcy looked confused.

"You can Sit next Bethany, Miss Anderson raise your hands" The teacher asked.

Bethany rolled her eyes doing so, Chloe took the seat next to her with a huff, She thought she was going to sit next to Marinette.

"Hello! I'm Bethany! I hope we can become friends" Bethany said with her sweetly sick voice.

Chloe gave her the stink eye and didn't even glance at her.

"I don't do ' Friends ' with fake people, Especially i can tell your one by your voice and looks" Chloe said bitterly.

Bethany looked offended before she huffed and turned away.

Lucy laughed her butt off as she overheard the conversation they had.

"Alright Students, Turn Your pages to page-"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

" I missed you so much!" Chloe squeezed Marinette so hard.

Marinette laughed as she patted her back.

"Chloe, Can't breathe" Chloe Apologized quickly and let her go.

"I missed you too, how's everything going in Paris?" Marinette asked.

Chloe Was about to answer but Lucy interrupted.

"Sorry but can you introduce us?" Lucy asked looking bored.

"Ooh! Sorry guys! This is Chloe Bourgeois my best friend from paris, Chloe these are My best friends from Gotham , Lucy Quinzel and Darcy Smith!" Marinette blurted all out in once then Inhaled exhaled.

Chloe and Lucy Studied each other for a sec before smiling.

"I like you already" Lucy commented.

"Likewise" Chloe laughed, then she hugged Darcy .

"Sorry if this is weird, but you remind me of a redhead friend of mine"

"You mean Nathaniel?" Marinette Snickered.

"Shut up, I.don't.like.him.like.that!" She yelled with a faint blush.

"Sure you don't" Marinette said sarcastically.

"Oh i forgot to mention!" Chloe remembered.

"What?"

"Lila Rossi Has moved here..." Chloe just threw the bomb like that.

"..."

"Please say something, I can explain why.."

"Why ?... "

"Because she was caught in her lying act. an other reseaon, Her mother passed away in a car accident..." Chloe said sadly.

"Oh, Now feel so bad for her, No one deserves to lose their mother.." Marinette sighed.

"Now she lives with her aunt in gotham, but I'm surprised she didn't inroll in this school? Her aunt is rich" Chloe wondered.

"I don't want to talk about her, let's talk about something else." Mari changed the subject.

"Oooh, How about we talk about Gotham's most hottest boys our age?" Lucy suggested.

"I like the sound of that" Chloe smirked.

"Except one boy, Because someone in this group has a thing for him.." Lucy giggled looking at a pissed Marinette .

"I don't!" Mari gritted.

"Sure you don't" Darcy mimicked her.

Marinette gasped while the others laughed, Usually Darcy was the shy type of people.

"I liked the shy Darcy better.." She pouted.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Here's an other update like i said :)

I thank all of you for reading my book! I feel so loved by you all .

~Be_Spoiled03