Chapter 4: The Exam

The training for Izuku was rather difficult. He was having to carry, push, and pull massive objects for his training. Over the months he could definitely tell it was beneficial. His body started forming extremely toned muscles, and had even grown a bit.

As the months went by, school was far easier to handle. By then, everyone knew he had a powerful and terrifying quirk, so the bullying, albeit Bakugo didn't stop screaming at him, pretty much stopped.

It was a pretty good life, except for his mother, who was having to take increasingly heavy medication for her sickness. Izuku was extremely stressed. He couldn't afford to lose her. Literally. He'd be homeless on the streets of Musutafu without his mom.

Luckily, nothing truly horrible had happened to her, and before Izuku knew it, it was time for the entrance exam.

Izuku left a note for his mother, and began walking to U.A.. He smiled as he saw a text from All Might saying good luck to him. Normally, he would need to take the train to get there, but he left really early so that he could get there on time. It would be a pretty nice walk, and it would give him time to think.

U.A. was a pretty gorgeous looking school. Izuku was amazed as he walked up the hill, seeing the H shaped buildings.

Because toxin was part of izuku consciousness, toxin was extremely restless. Izuku could feel the his body tingling, wanting to let loose. He knew the opportunity would come, so he was able to keep himself calm.

Walking through the gates, he could see a bunch of cool and different looking kids. It was definitely gonna be a fun exam.

"OI DEKU!" A scream calling him was heard. Izuku turned around to see Bakugo.

"Hi Kacchan!" Izuku smiled at him. Bakugo had become a bit nicer to him after he was saved by him, and the bullying stopped completely. As far as he could tell, Bakugo had changed.

"Deku... I just wanna say... sorry for all of the things I did to you... you don't have to forgive me, but I just wanted to tell you."

Izuku stopped and blinked a few times in disbelief.

'Kacchan apologized?!'

"It's ok! I accept your apology!" As long as Bakugo had changed, he didn't care what happened in the past. Everyone made mistakes.

"IM STILL GONNA CRUSH YOU IN THE EXAM!!!!" Bakugo screamed. Izuku just laughed.

'some things never change...'

After the conversation, Izuku put on a serious face. It really was no time to be all happy. The biggest day of his life was happening, and he needed to focus. He walked into the auditorium expecting the worst. He was prepared for anything.

Funny enough, as he sat down, he accidentally fell asleep. All of the constant training, stacked with getting up early enough to walk, did a number on him. Waking up that early was pretty dumb. Izuku had no idea what was going on, but he woke up to hear a tall blue haired kid yelling at who he could tell was the pro hero Present Mic in the front.

"Excuse me! The pamphlet shows four different robots, while you only mentioned three! If this is a mistake, then the #1 Hero school should be ashamed!"

'So, robots are part of the exam? Good to know.'

"Also! You there!" The kid pointed at Izuku.

'Ugh... now what...'

"It is shameful that you would sleep during the presentation! If you don't care about the exam, then you should simply leave!"

'Are you kidding me? Pfffft this kid!'