Father's day

FATHER'S DAY CHAPTER LETS GO

*3RD POV*

"Hey Mr. Stark!"

"Kid I'm a little busy right now!" Tony grunted.

The team was on another mission with these alien things with ice powers. They weren't very large, probably only slightly bigger than the Chitauri.

"Trust fall!"

"What?! Kid no."  Peter webbed some of the creatures up. "C'mon!" "Peter we're literally fighting aliens!" "I'm gonna do it!" God, Tony could practically hear that smirk. "Well I won't be catching you!"

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" Steve exclaimed , sounding exasperated over their banter. "I honestly have no idea Cap..."

Peter got close to the edge of the building he was on.

"Don't you dare..!" Peter then jumped off the edge, not even missing a beat. "KID WAIT NO! PETER WHAT THE FUCK," he shouted, grabbing the young hero about half way from the ground.

As soon as the man was just hovering and holding onto Peter, he jumped and webbed a large piece of debris, taking out about four creatures in one go.

"I knew you'd catch me," he chirped. Tony was breathing hard as he tried to process why the fuck Peter would jump off the building.

"Why the fu... what is wrong with you kid." "I had to get on a certain level in the air to grab that piece of building and took out like half of them. You're welcome." "Pete how many times do I have to tell you I-" "Have a heart condition, yeah I know," he finished. "

"You could've done this any other way. Use your damn webs I made 'em for a reason." "Yeah but this was funnier. Also, You do realise I would've caught myself with my webs if you didn't catch me, right?"

"I..." Tony began, obviously regretting everything. The man sighed, "Pete you're giving me grey hairs."

"Nah, you've already got em-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony lay on the ground after yet another damn injury. "Mr. Stark- oh god I'm so sorry you had to come get me now you're injured and-"

"Kid, it's fine..." he muttered, trying to ignore the pain of the gunshot that had hit his shoulder. "Better me than you."

"But-but I-" "Peter it might be best if you calm down. You are increasing his heart rate just as much as yours by panicking," Karen said in a soothing voice. "You should call for help. Mr. Stark is loosing blood fast but you have time to call someone. The closest person to you is colonel Rhodes."

Peter did as he was told and Rhodey showed up minutes later with a car. (yes, they should've called an ambulance but let's just let them be dumbass')

"Ok Mr. Stark um- what's your blood type? They're definitely gonna need that." "Uh... B positive."

Peter let out a shaky, panicked, breath. "I'm trying to but you're bleeding a lot Mr. Stark." "No kid. It's my blood type." Peter zoned out for a moment until he finally let it sink in.