Chapter eight

Hunter sat with Roni as he looked in the storybook, he was trying to figure out if his mom had come over with the curse and if she did, where she was. If there was someone who was able to break the curse with magic, it was Lily. He looked at his hand as he tried to make the silver shimmer on his hands appear, his magic was strong, very strong, but not strong enough to work in this world, not fully at least. Next to that, Sophie still didn't believe and the two of them were stronger than their mom if they combined their magic. But as long as she didn't belief, that magic would never come out of her. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Lillian watched Henry and Ella as they got caught up in Wonderland. It annoyed her so much to sit by and watch her brother as she couldn't do anything to help him. She had promised Peter and Regina to not interfere with his life, but it was very hard not to, especially with Drizella wanting to poison Henry's heart. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Sophie sat on her bed again as she watched the photograph of Luna and Luca, it made her skin crawl as she looked at it before taking another look at the family photo. She took a hold of it before stuffing it away, frowning when another photo had appeared on her nightstand. She took it into her hands as she looked at her father and mother with two eight year old children. Without her noticing it, her hands glowed a silver shimmer, the words appearing in gold staw. ''Luna and Liam's first magic.'' Her eyes widened as a gold flash appeared for her, her old life flashing in front of her eyes, being born, Rumple making them grow up, going to Neverland, everything. She gasped loudly as she dropped the photo. 

''Liam.'' 

Sophie rushed through the city, looking around herself as she tried to find her twin brother. It was all too much in too little time, she had to find him and ... figure this out. She thought of where he could be, smirking when her brain started to work again and ran in the direction she felt him. 

--------Once upon a time--------

''Oh, I must say, your mother's on to something with this freezing spell.''  Lillian ducked away from sight as she felt a flash of magic,  her eyes landing on Drizella who had just froze Henry to his spot. 

''Drizella.'' He spat out.''What are you doing in Wonderland?''

''Oh, I'm the reason we're all here... Tricked Alice into guiding us down one of her little bunny holes.''

''Why would you do that?''

''Because Wonderland has so many different poisons to choose from. My favorite? The one that can poison hearts ... Specifically yours.'' Drizella smirked as she tapped Henry's chest, unaware of the red eyed teenager staring from afar. 

''Isn't it pretty? It's so soft... so innocent. Who could guess it could cause so much pain?''

''Why do you want to poison my heart?''

''So you and my step-wench can never share True Love's Kiss.''

''I hate to ruin your fungus, but it doesn't look like it's going that way, so you can put the knife down.''

''I'm not taking any chances. I'm working on a Dark Curse, and I learned a bit from your mother's mistakes.'' She cut into the plant, a drop falling onto the knife. ''Those pesky little kisses can break curses. Makes you wonder what could happen once my sister-maid is out of the picture.''

''How 'bout we never find out?'' Lillian had appeared before her, she wasn't suppose to interfere, but she had to, otherwise Drizella would have succeeded her plan. she swung her arm up as Alice appeared on a cliff like rock above them, throwing a portal mirror down on the girl and making the spell disappear. 

Henry stared at the girl in an anxious matter, making her frown. ''No need to look so scared Henry ... I know we haven't seen each other in a while but-''  Before she could finish, her body was wrapped in his arms, gulping slightly she smiled into his chest before he pulled away. ''I know I shouldn't be here I just ... I needed to help you.''

''Well, I'm glad you did.'' He turned his head to Ella, smiling at her. ''Lily, this is my girlfriend, Ella.'' He took Ella's hand, leading her forward. ''Ella, this is my sister Lillian.'' 

--------Once upon a time--------

Sophie rushed up to Hunter as she spotted him, pulling onto his arm with a bright smile. ''Sophie? What's up?'' 

''No more Sophie, Liam.'' His eyes widened as he looked at her, a simple nod told him enough, his sister was finally awake again. He pulled her into a hug as he held her closely, smiling into her neck as he buried his face. 

''How, -- What happened?'' She showed him the pictures, ending with the one of their parents and them as eight year old's. She explained how her hand made the ink appear and everything around it. ''Your magic, you have enough to do this?'' She shrugged as she looked at the photo's. 

''It appears so, don't you?'' He shook his head as he tried to make the silver glow appear, but getting nothing in result. ''Doesn't matter, what's the plan?'' 

''Honestly ... I don't have a clue.'' 

--------Once upon a time--------

Lillian walked into the tent of Wish hook as Regina gave her a glare. Henry held his hands up in defense of her, shaking his head at his mother. 

''Before you blow up, if she hadn't come when she did, my heart would have been poisoned now.'' He than looked at Lily before turning back to his mom, ''besides, why wasn't she here to begin with?'' 

''Don't bother Henry ...  '' Her blue eyes went to Regina before looking at her wish cousin. ''It doesn't matter.'' She waved her hand over Wish Hook's heart as she started on healing him, Henry explaining that Drizella had tricked them. 

She stood up from her spot, smiling at Henry before sighing. ''I have to go now, this isn't my story, I guess that's why they don't want me to interfere.'' She sighed as she hugged him, smiling into his chest. 

''You're leaving?'' 

''I have to, Liam and Luna are alone with Peter and ... our story is a bit messier than yours is.'' He frowned as he chuckled. 

''I don't think that's possible.'' 

''Trust me ... it is.'' He smiled as he pulled her in yet another hug. ''I'll see you soon Henry.'' She gave a sad smile as she shrugged her shoulders. ''I love you Henry.'' 

''I love you too sis.'' With another smile she waved her hand around herself, disappearing in a cloud of smoke. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Lillian looked up from her spot as Drizella had walked in the room again, making Lily glare at her. ''Waking up your little Luna was much easier than I thought.'' Lily's eyes widened as she wanted to launch at her, not being able to do so because of the chains on her wrists. 

Drizella chuckled at her before smirking. ''Taking their magic will be a piece of cake.'' 

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. If you read along the lines, than you know something more about Lily in the flashbacks, I hope someone will be able to figure it out! Please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated! I'll see you next week!

-X Violet's-library