Sirius Black

>>Third Person

Harry, Hermione and Ron watched Buckbeak get executed, Hermione held onto Ron and Harry rubbed her arm slowly. Scabbers bit Ron and he dropped him- the rat running. "Scabbers! he bit me! Come back Scabbers!" He chased the rat to the Whomping Willow and caught him, Hermione noticing it was the tree and they called for him but Ron's face turned into pure fear.

"Harry, Hermione! Run! It's the grim!" Ron yelled, looking at the black dog behind them and the dog darted passed the two and grabbed Ron's ankle in it's jaw, dragging him into the tree trunk. Ron cried in pain and yelled for them.

Harry fell face first into the dirt and Hermione fell on top of him. "Sorry" she mumbled and they got up. "don't worry" "where do you suppose this goes?" Hermione asked and they started walking. "I have a hunch but lets just hope i'm wrong" he said and they wondered into the shrieking shack, walking up the stairs slowly, hearing Ron up them.

They ran into the room, "Ron? Where's the dog" "it's a trap! it's him, hes an Animagus" Ron said, pointing and Sirius Black was stood behind the broken door and he slowly stepped forward, Hermione blocked Harry. "If you want to kill Harry you have to kill us too" Hermione said defensively and the beaten up man shook his head "only one will die tonight" he said, his ripped clothes blowing slowly. "Then it'll be you!" Harry pushed Hermione out of the way and went to strangle Sirius, throwing him to the ground and pointing his wand at him. "are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius laughed maliciously. "Expelliarmus!" Professor Lupin shouted, disarming Harry. Motioning him to move.

"Well, well, Sirius... looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally the flesh reflects the madness within." Remus said "well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus" Sirius said looking up at him, his hands shaking and Remus lowered his wand, helping him up and they hugged, patting each others backs strongly.

"I found him!" "i know" Remus mumbled and Hermione stepped forward a bit. "let's kill him!" "no! I trusted you! and all this time you were his friend. He's a werewolf, that's why he's been missing classes" Hermione snapped and Remus slowly stepped forward. "How long have you known?" he asked "ever since professor Snape set the essay" "well, well, well Hermione. You really are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met" Remus said.

"Enough talk, Remus! come on, let's kill him!" "wait-" "I did my waiting! 12 years of it! In Azkaban!" Sirius cut him off and Remus huffed. "very well" Remus handed him his wand as he spoke "Kill him, but wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why." Remus said and Harry stepped forward too, finally speaking. "I know why, you betrayed my parents! you're the reason they're dead" Harry said, his voice shaking a bit. "No, Harry it wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents, but it was someone, who, until quite recently i believed to be dead!" Remus defended and blood slowly dripped down Harry's face.

"Who was it then?" "Peter Pettigrew! and he's in this room! right now! come out, come out Peter! come out and play!" Sirius chanted and Snape came through the door, disarming Sirius and putting his wand in his face. "Ah, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you. I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle, and now here's the proof." Snape said, to both men.

"Brilliant, Snape. Once again you put your keen and penetrating mind to the task, and as usual, come to the wrong conclusion. Now if you excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to." Sirius said and Snape put his wand to his throat as he had moved away before. "give me a reason, I beg you" Snape said sourly. "Severus, don't be a fool" Remus tried. "He can't help it, it's habit by now." "Sirius be quiet!" Remus scolded "Oh, quiet yourself, Remus!" Sirius snapped back and Snape scoffed.

"oh, listen to your two, quarreling like an old married couple" Snape said and Sirius glared at him "why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set?" Sirius teased bitterly and Snape pressed his wand further, him getting annoyed. "I could do it you know? but why deny the dementors? they're so longing to see you. Do I deflect a flicker of fear? oh yes. A dementors kiss. Only one can imagine what that must be like to endure. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but i'll do my best" Snape said coldly, walking closer to make Sirius step back.