Jotaro x Reader

A sigh escaped your red painted lips, the usual dilemma of I have nothing to wear played in your mind. You had been invited to one of Joseph's grand parties, and naturally you had to dress accordingly. Eyeing outfit after outfit in the large mirror that was placed in your bedroom, you finally gave up after what must have been the 100th outfit.

"I look like shit in all of these" you muttered to yourself and felt the tears burn in the corners of your eyes. You looked at yourself in the mirror and nearly let the tears flow, but you held them back, barely. You hated the way you looked, your stomach was soft and littered with stretch marks, evidence of the fact that Jolyne had once resided in your womb. Your breasts were still big, but no longer as firm as they used to be. And your face was rounder than what it had been in your younger years.

And then there was your husband, Jotaro, who was still as flawless as ever. If you didn't count the fact that his muscles had gotten a tad smaller, he almost hadn't changed at all. He was still the most handsome man you had ever laid eyes upon. The thought of not being good enough for him had been constantly gnawing in the back of your mind lately.

"Fuck" you muttered under your breath and frantically wiped away a few of the stubborn tears that decided to escape your tired eyes. Unbeknownst to you, Jotaro could hear the small sniffles that involuntarily left you, and he waltzed inside your shared room.

"Oi woman, what's taking so long?" he said with a hint of annoyance lacing his tone. You jumped a little, startled by his sudden appearance.

"Ah, s-sorry, I couldn't decide on an outfit..." you said with a broken smile, it wasn't exactly a lie. It took exactly 1 second for him to understand that something wasn't right, his expression immediately softening at noticing your disheartened look. He walked over to you, gently rubbing his thumb where your mascara had stained your cheek.

"What's wrong?" he asked and pressed a soft kiss to your forehead. You couldn't help but sigh and turn your head away, glancing at the two of you in the mirror.

"Just look at me, I look like a goddamn potato" you said, almost in a whisper and pointed at yourself in the mirror. Jotaro let out a small chuckle at this and moved to embrace you from behind, so that you were facing the mirror.

"Well, you're the most beautiful potato I've ever seen seen" he hummed amused while kissing your neck gently. You sighed once more and pulled away from him.

"Jotaro, I'm not... Beautiful" you said with a lump in your throat, covering yourself with whatever garment was held in your hand. The tears silently escaped you once again.

"Well" Jotaro started and took a step forward to embrace you again and continued "I think you're beautiful" and your heart skipped a beat when he said that. You let out a chuckle and nudged him playfully.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better" you laughed and tried pulling away, put he refused to let go, trailing butterfly kisses down your neck instead.

"If you don't believe me I guess I'll just have to show you" he murmured and playfully nibbled your earlobe. Your face flushed at his advances, and you let out a quiet whine.

"J-Jotaro, we are going to be late..." you tried reasoning with him, but to no avail, for he had already made up his mind. His hands moved to unclasp your bra while he whispered hotly against your ear

"Jiji won't mind, he's got a bunch of other guests to entertain" and with that your bra fell to the floor. You gulped and readied yourself for what was to come.

Yes, you were indeed going to be late. But you would soon find that you didn't mind it one bit.