•.¸♡ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ☆Pt. 1☆♡¸.•

𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐

Ever since your encounter, you and Tanjiro would meet and play often

Ever since your encounter, you and Tanjiro would meet and play often. You even help him sell his coal faster so that he could spend his time with you and his family.

You knew that Tanjiro came from poor family, but after hearing that he is the only man of the family, you determine to help him even more.

After gaining his trust (which is very quickly), Tanjiro had invited you to have a dinner with his family so that he could introduce you to them. Of course, you immediately agreed that this would be a chance of you getting to know him and his family more better.

Since his house is at the top of the steep mountain, Tanjiro had insisted to carry you on his back not wanting you to faint on the way to his home. But, you insist on walking along side with him not wanting to exhaust him out before the dinner. It didn't take long for you two to arrive at Tanjiro's small, yet cozy house cabin.

When his siblings sees their big brother bringing his friend over, they immediately delightful and would drag you to play with them. You adored children so much and of course couldn't say no to the two adorable younger siblings. Takeo would shyly come over to you and tugs your sleeve to play with him seeing you playing with Shigeru and Hanako long enough, you would drag him and play together with Nezuko and Rokuto.

Tanjiro and his mother, Kie laugh contently seeing how you get along with younger kids. Tanjiro then called over you guys and have peaceful dinner as laughter and warmth filled the house.

Not long, you guys are walking around outside the house with Tanjiro. It was just the two of you, you two talk with comfortable atmosphere around you.

"Ne, (Y/n)-san," Tanjiro softly called your name.

"Tanjiro, you don't have to use formality anymore. We are friends, right? Say my name again," You pout at the formality the boy give you making Tanjiro sweatdrop.

Tanjiro rubbed the back of his head sheepishly,"Okay, okay, (Y/n). Why do you want to be friends with me? Mostly, children around our age would make fun of me for being poor," Tanjiro said with sadden expression at the end of his sentence.

You stopped walking making Tanjiro also stop, looking at you curiously. Your eyes are covered by your bangs and you hands are clench into fist. Tanjiro grew even worried when you suddenly shake.

"U-uh, (Y/n)?"

"WHO IN THE HELL SAY DARE SAY THAT TO MY PRECIOUS SUNSHINE!?" You suddenly shout as you raised your hands and stomping your feet making Tanjiro's eyes widen in shock.