NEW BEGINNING new dating the bad girl!

Hi Everybody,

It's nice to see people are reading this book still after so many years. I remember day dreaming about this book at school for ages before I actually wrote it and at one point I just wanted to get it over with so I feel like the book was ruined due to my lack of planning.

I would like to write this book again and change all of it, edit it allot and completely change the story line to make it more planned out and write as an adult as opposed to a fifteen year old.

I have allot of regrets about this book, regarding the way it was plotted and the way it worked out. I am currently working on a re-write and planning it, I've planned it with precision and ensured attention to detail.

It's got allot of character development and includes the two main characters staying together! SO please read it and vote so I know that you want to see more otherwise I probably wont write it due to me doing this to ensure you have a good experience with this book. I want to replace the badly written childish version lol! New characters same concept!

It's basically about a girl named Dylan who's a bad bitch lol. She gets forced to go live with her mother who has a few step sons and she meets one who's very shy and basically after allot of effort on both ends something occurs between them!

Please let me know if you would like to see it by voting on this one and I've released chapter 1 the link is below. 

Comment and vote so I know you want more please :)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/228067627-dating-the-bad-girl-updated-2020-version