🦋 vacation 🦋

(365 days themed hehe)

"babe im so tired of being here! lets go somewhere far away!" i said joking. "pack your bags then" he said. "n-no i was joking" i nervously laughed. "do it" he looked at me deeply through his eyes. i hesitantly got up and when to our closet. i started to look at my clothing rack and drawers, i peeked my head out of the closet door, "but what type of clothes do i pac-" i said being cut off by mattia. "tropical" is all he said.

i brung out my suitcase and sat down with all the clothes that i brought down from my clothing racks. i  opened my suitcase and started to fold my clothes, and bikinis in. as i was doing that, i felt mattia walking from behind, towards me, "pack something sexy for me to" he whispered in my ear, as he got on his knees, to gently grab around my neck. i smiled, biting my lip. i kept thinking to myself, "where are we going".

as soon as i finished i got up and went to bed, to see mattia on his laptop, on a traveling sight. i looked at his face that was shining from the laptops brightness and kissed his cheek. "thank you" i said, and kissed his cheek one last time, before i turned around and laid to sleep.

the next day he woke me up pretty early, around 3 am, somewhere there. "cmon babe wake up, get ready" he shook me. i whined of how tired i was. i finally got up and went to the bathroom. i did the usual, and packed all my other stuff in the suitcase. as soon as i knew, were out the door.

we got a uber to the airport, and we got there nicely. i kept looking at mattia as we walked in the sliding doors. "babe, where are we going" i asked. "shhhhh suprisee" he smirked. we got breakfast at the starbucks there. as we walked, we stopped at a line to "bora bora". "omg" my jaw dropped, "you did not" i said. "anything for you princess" he smiled at me. i immediately gave him a rough hug and we waddled side to side.

we went through the line, and had no problems going in. we walked the way to the airplane, and walked down the aisle. i was struggling to put my bag in the empty slot above our seats, but mattia helped me. we were both sitting next to each other, and i held onto his hand, i had a little fear of planes. "your such a baby" he said leaning his head towards me. "shut up" i said, squinting my face in fear, waiting for the plane to take off.

we took of. i kinda fell asleep from the airplanes vibrations and quietness. i slept on mattias shoulder as he scrolled through social media. i was in a deep sleep until mattia shrugged me off so i can see the little islands from outside my window. "oh my god" i covered my mouth with my hand. i never seen nothing like it.

we got to the airport and we got off. the weather was so different from our home town. it was still pretty early, and we got to our hotel perfectly, having a golf cart take us to our individual rooms, separated from the others with the ocean. the rooms floated on the oceans clear water where you can see all types of fishes. i was so focused on the view that when the cart stopped, i almost fell off. we got our bags and scanned our key card to go inside. it was beautiful, and tropical.

we let our things down on the floor, and i turned around to mattia and gave him the hugest hug, making him carry me. i started giving him kisses everywhere on his face and neck. "ok ok don't start you cant finish" he said trying to get me off. "oh i'll definitely finish later" i said rubbing on his print and walking away with my bags to the little closet the room had. he let out a huge sigh shaking his head.

as soon as we got comfortable, i put a bikini on and headed outside to the back of the room, where they had a deck and a mini hammock thing floating above the water. mattia brought a speaker and played some Daniel Caesar. it was so peaceful. he came out and we hugged looking at the view. he had his trunks on and his upper body was shining in the sun. i stuck my hand in his pants, and he looked down at it and bit his lip. he grabbed me by my neck and deeply kissed me, making me lean back and arch my back.

he let go of the kiss, "cover yourself up a bit, and get ready for the boat" he said. " THE WHAT?" i screamed in surprise. "you did not" i poked him. "yes i did, now get ready" he grabbed my face.

i just put a cover up on and we walked out of the room to have the golf cart man pick us up, and take us to the boat. we got there and the boat was huge, and only for us. i stepped on and it was a whole mansion. a huge front deck, and back one to, with a huge room & bed. the room had a view to the water making the scene feel way better. "we have to fuck here" he said looking out the sea. "we are" i hugged him from the back, putting my hand down his trunks. i pulled down his trunks and it sprung up. i was still behind him, and i started stroking him, using my other hand to feel around his body. his head rolled back and he started breathing heavily. his inner demon came out. he turned around and picked me up to throw me on the bed. i smiled knowing he was gonna fuck me up so good. he crawled on top of me and choked me. "take it off" he looked down at my bottoms. as he held onto my neck, i slipped them off, and revealed how wet he made me. he spent no time in role play and slowly went in, making him breathe out. i started to rub my clit, locking my legs around him. he held himself up on his elbows, face to face. we moaned in each other face. we switched positions and i started to ride him. my hands were on his chest, as they helped me fuck him harder. "oh fuck" i rolled my head back. my neck being revealed, he grasped it in his hand. "oh shittt" he groaned, making his balls tighten up. he pushed me off and put me in sharp arch position. "don't you fucking move" he slapped my ass. he went in hard. tears were formed in my eyes from the pleasure. he grabbed my waist pulling me more into him. "just like that daddy" i cried. "your taking me so good princess" he huffed, biting his bottom lip. he let go and made me throw it back myself. i tried to turn my head around but he pushed it in the bed. "throw it back" he slapped my ass, leaving a mark on it. "im gonna cum mattia" i cried, tightening around him. he felt it and put one of his legs up on the bed, grabbing around my ass, beating me up. i felt myself cuming closer and slid my arm under me and started rubbing my clit. "oh fuck im cumming" i moaned, biting on the sheets. "cum all over it, you slut" he pulled my hair, saying it in my ear and let it go. "fuck your so wet princess" he went harder. i pulled away and fucked him myself. i got on top and rode him so hard. his thighs tensed up, making his toes curl. "oh fuck im gonna cum" he groaned grabbing my neck. he slammed me into him harder and he came so deep inside me. "fuck" i sighed as we looked at each other, all red and sweaty. "were definitely going on more vacations" he said as i fell next to him on the bed.

MATTIA CAN 365 DAYS ME WHENEVER! lmfaooo 😭 this shit is hawttttt. n e wayzz leave me requests🦋🙏🏼