Chapter 11

Love Is Poison
VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚

Kentrell POV

I looked around at Mia and she had tears in her eyes. I hated to see a female cry.

I remembered the day she spoke on. To be honest she left before she could hear the whole conversation.

That day after everyone laughed,  I cussed them niggas and Ben for speaking on her.

"I defended you Mia but,"

"No buts Kentrell, the bottom line is you not bout to show me love in private. Don't be for me in private and then you act like I ain't shit to you in front of yo crew."

I grabbed her hands but she pulled away and walked to her room.  I looked at my niggas and asked them were they enjoying the show.

"Look slime,  at least you know what happen between y'all now. Now you got a choice to  fix this shit with yo friend man."

"I hate to say this shit but yo ass got a point KD."

"Look bruh , I apologize we all was young and dumb back then. I'll tell her I'm sorry when she come back out."

I mugged all they asses but I nodded and sat down.

Mia POV

I went to my room. I was already  upset and I knew how my anxiety was. This was too much. I said what I said and I meant every word though.

I quickly threw on a black hoodie. I already had on black tights and some black shoes. I applied my favorite lip gloss and put my hair in a ponytail.

I stuffed my cell, my lil 380 in my pocket, and grabbed my duffle bag. I'm so irritated I decided to be extra early.

I walked back to the living room and all eyes was on me.

"Look I got some to do so you don't got to go home but you got to get the hell out of here."

Kentrell stood up and looked me up and down.

"Say where the fuck you bout to go and we not even through."

"We through for today plus like I said I got some where to be."

"Look you playing on my top Mia."

"Damn shawty dressed like she bout to go hit a lick cuz." I rolled my eyes at Quando because he almost got it right.

"And if I was."

Everybody laughed but Kentrell .

"Like I said y'all got to go and I'll see you later Kentrell."

Kentrell POV

"Fuck this lil guh, will just listen mane."

"I said, I will talk to you later I got to go lil daddy."

I tried once again to grab her but she moved her hand so I grabbed the duffle bag and accidentally unzipped it.

Five bricks of raw fell out and hit the floor. The room got quiet. Mia looked at me and then picked up the bricks.

"Say slime, what the fuck you doing?"

"This don't got shit to do with you or your crew so leave." I charged at her but Ben and Beenie blocked my way and held me back.

"What the fuck Mia this ain't you. Who you doing this for yo nigga or sum?"

"Get the fuck out I'm grown." 

"Oh so so when you get cut like that. Huh so you cut like that now."

"Come on cuz let's just leave."

"Yea you grown. Say get off me Ben. Im leaving but this not over Mia."

"Say Top let's just go."

We left and walked over Ben. I needed to calm down. Why do that lil guh get under my fucking skin mane?

We had some shit to do tonight too but first we about to go smoke and clear our minds.
———————————————————

Hello everybody. I want to say thanks to everyone that's reading my book. VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚