𝚂.𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒//𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎(𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆2)

-Edited with light changes-

Warning: Triggering past and sexual scene

*Part 2 of the last chapter.*

Oml i didn't expect this to be long forgive me >~< and big thanks to lolMola :3 also, check out her books i swear you'll have the urge to vote on every chapters IM TELLING YOU!

*the photo^ is where he took her*

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The ice breath user didn't show any sign of demur and let him take her away from the loud majority of people. Besides, she kinda likes the warmth radiating as their hands are in contact.

Her eyes are fixed at their hands intertwined that she didn't even notice they've arrived at a certain area. She averted her gaze and met his purple orbs — piercing through her lifeless ones. Sanemi's eyes had softened a bit as he stared at her; seeking any emotions that might have fled from her.

Once again, (Y/n) altered her view. She observed their surroundings — they're at a grassy small field just beside the lake. The wind whistling as the grass danced along, the inaudible sounds of water; waving and splashing at some certain point also lingered in her ears.

The fireworks are not even up. Yet, the moon shines bright as the water reflects its glow. (Y/n) has never been fond of this kind of matter, not even once in her life she thought about it — admiring and feeling amazed at simple things such as nature.

Who would blame her? She lived her life with only one purpose — to kill.

She looked at the wind pillar; who's still holding her delicately cold hand — her hand is as cold as ice yet so soft and fragile. She escaped his grasp and watched him turned around — clearly because of the blood rushing up to his scarred face; becoming shy due to his bold action. Which of course she doesn't know of.

"Shinazugawa--"

"Sanemi."
He cut her off, responding with his usual tone — paired with a tint of soothing manner.

"Call me Sanemi. There's no need for formalities."

She stared at him; eyes glued at his back that's covered by his outfit. Nonetheless, she agreed to his demands. "Okay."

He moved, now his side frame is clearly shown in front of her. Sanemi is not the type of person who is open about his feelings; unless if it's anger issues.