Chapter 7

Today me and yuki started to work on the garden but it was mostly yuki. He was showing it to me.

"So what can we harvest in may?" I asked , generally curious.

"carrots ,chives, turnips, and strawberries" Yuki replied. I then sneezed.

"You should go inside. I am almost done here anyways." I nodded my head and walked across the trail. On my way I saw clothes on the trail.

"Huh looks like somebody got undressed" I mumbled under my breath. I bend down to pick the clothes up. I feel something go up my clothes. I screamed.

"Are you ok ms.L/n: yuki asked.

"S-something went under my clothes" I stuttered. There was a snake that slithered out of the bad of my shirt. Yuki grabbed it and walked back to the house not happy with the snake. We arrived at the house.

"Skin this revolting creature and roast it's corpse," Yuki said, holding the snake in Shigure's face.

"Oh hiya" he said to the snake. Kyo was wondering what went on. Tohru came out of the kitchen

"Hi y/n" she said excitedly. I nodded.

"Well this is a suprise. What brings you here." shigure said to the snake. I came in with his clothes.

"I said skin this filthy thing and cook it, '' Yukio said with a dark aura around him.

"Let's just calm down," Shigure said to yuki. We went and put the snake and it's clothes in the closet.

"That is Ayame Sohma. As you can tell he is the snake" Shigure told me and tohru.

"Snakes don't do very good in cold weather. So they transform a lot. Y/n probably knows this" Shigure said. I nodded my head.

"Me,Ayame, and Hatori are all the same age. We have been together since elementary school. I like to think of us as the three musketeers. Always looking out for each other." he told us.

"Wow i haven't a clue. That's amazing" Tohru exclaimed. I just nodded along with what she was saying.

"So yuki, are you going to tell me why we have snakes on the menu." Shigure asked.

"It's too appalling to be spoken out loud" He told shigure.

"Come on don't be so hard on him. After all he is your own dear brother" Shigure said. Then after that purple mist appeared out of nowhere.

"If you give me a moment i shall explain the situation." Ayama said from the closet.

"I was dreadfully cold. What other choice did I have but to seek worth. When a warm human body approaches me at such a time I must cling to it." He swings open the door.

"Greetings all and hello yuki, how have you been my dear brother." he said. I thought he looked like Yuki just as a adult.

"Unacceptable, consider yourself lucky that we haven't called the police" Yuki said in a calm but mean voice. I put my hand on his shoulder and he calmed down under my touch.

"Wow, whow, calm down now. What did that jerk do to you" Kyo asked me.

"Nothing too bad," I told him. Yuki Looked at me like I was crazy. I gave a warm smile.

"Looks like Yokichi really did come and live here" Ayama said.

"I told you to stop calling me that," Kyo said to him.

"It's been too long , darling," Ayame said to Shigure while they both raised their hands.

"You better have behaved yourself. You better not have cheated on me, you dog" Ayama said.

"I would never" shigure responded with. Then they gave each other thumbs up. I sweat dropped at their actions.he started talking about how ayama would treat tohru like a princess. Ayama sat down at the table.

"Can you bring me some food?" he said while tapping his hands against the table.

"Didn't you just say you would treat her like a princess not a maid." Kyo asked.

"You're right let's go get some food" he said while grabbing her hand and running out. She was trying to say something but he ran out too fast.

"Do you guys want me to make something?" I asked. Kyo and Shigure shook their head no. Yuki shook his head yes. I nodded and went to the kitchen. Yuki walked in and sat down on a stool.

"You ok with noodles" I asked. He nodded his head. I started to work on the food. He watched me work.

" Yuki, would you like to help me with cutting the chives?" I asked. He nodded his head and walked over and started cutting them.

"Yuki, can I ask why you seem like you don't like him?" I asked. His face changed into a face of anger and sadness "if you don't want to tell me it's fine" i told him.

"I will tell you if you tell me about your past," he told me. I nodded my head.

"When I was born Ayama was already ten years old. We were never close; we started drifting farther from each other. One day I tried asking him for help to get away from Akito. He ignored me and left. When we realized the gap it was too big to close" He told me. I gave him a sympathetic look. We got back to working and I decided I was going to tell him.

"When i was born my parents decided they didn't want someone who could turn into a dragon if they were touched by the opposite gender. I was in the adopting system for a couple of years but when i turned two i got adopted by a lab. They had found out I was able to change they put me through mental and physical tortuer. They use to inject me with systems all the time. The serums made my animal big. They kept me in water tanks sometimes in dragon form to see how long I could hold my breath the bigger I got. They would also hit my dragon with stuff to see how hard the scales were. I called the police on my birthday and told them that they were experimenting on me. The police came and arrested them. I was back in foster care till I turned 12. I was adopted by a family. I loved them but then they started drinking. Some nights they would drink and take out their anger on me or just hurt me for their enjoyment" Once i finished telling him a teardrop fell down my cheek. I whipped it away and looked down so my h/c was covering my eyes. I kept working on the food until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw yuki. He opened his arms for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my face on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. He mumbled something into my neck. The air on my neck tickled so I let out a giggle.

"Why did you giggle" he asked lifting his head so i could here.

"You tickled me with your breath" i said laughing a little bit. He looked at me with a small smile. We let go of each other and started eating. When we finished Tohru had returned. When she did I said my goodbyes and left to go to my house. I walked in an alleyway. When I was walking I saw a group of people. I kept my head down. When i got closer they started saying things like

"What's the hurry babe"

"Hey baby, give me a smile"

"Hey baby got a boyfriend"

"Can i get your number princess"

They were also whistling at me. I walked a little faster. I felt one of them touch my shoulder. I grabbed their hand and flipped them to the floor. I tried to walk off again but one of them tried to grab my wrist. I moved so they could not touch me.

"Don't touch me" I hissed at them.

"This one is feisty" one of them said. One of them came at me with a punch. I dogged and when they landed swiped their feet. They fell to the floor. Another guy came at me. I kept dodging but what I did not see was the other guy coming at me. I felt cold metal touch my face. This gave the other guy enough time to punch me in the stomach. I whipped the blood from under my nose. I brought my foot up to the guy's face that had punched my face. I kicked him to hard but it gave me time to punch the other guy. As I ran home I realized that my foot was hurting. I got inside my house and locked the door. I slipped down the door and started crying. My mind was thinking about what happened tonight.

How are your lives going?