»12«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sweet songs becomes sad songs because of you

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"2nd day.." I said as i exited my car and carried the two bag of goodies for them.

I entered the Asylum as i signed for the attendance at the reception before going upstairs to Jyp-nim's office.

"Oh, what's that?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"For the girls." I smiled as he chuckled before nodding.

I glanced at my wristwatch to see it's already 7:30am. I entered the large steel door to see the guards entering the room one by one.

"Morning Rollcall!" One of them yelled as one by one the girls exited their rooms.

Some of them noticed me as they waved, i waved back. Excitement was crystal clear on their eyes.

The guards gave them new all-white uniform as they went back inside.

I sprinted towards the 1st room as i handscanned and went inside to see Nayeon pacing back and forth.

"JAGIYA!!" She squealed once she saw me as i smiled putting the bags down.

"Told you i'll come back, Good morning Nayeon." I smiled as i searched inside the bags.

"Morning?" She asked noticing the bags at the floor as she kneeled to peek.

"I brought something for you since i know it's a little boring here without anything entertaining." I smiled as i saw sparkles in her eyes staring at me.

And this is some way for their treatment so i'm just going to lie a little..

I took a deep breathe gripping on the color book and colors on my grasp as i handscanned entering the room as it locked once i was inside.

A bone crushing hug welcomed me as Nayeon let go smiling at me as i smiled back. Her gaze landed on my hands as she looked at me confusely.

"This is a coloring book and a box of colors, but remember! This is not edible!" I handed her the book and the colors.

"Not edible! Okay!" She smiled as she excitedly took it from me. She opened it to see some uncolored portraits.

Her eyes glistened in tears as she hugged me again.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She lifted me off the ground as i giggled before nodding.

She jogged towards her bed as she opened the colors and started coloring. I sat beside her as she colored the girl's hair violet and the face is green.

"Wha- Nayeon why is it like that?" I laughed.

"It's prettier than me." She spoked as she started coloring the dress black.