Chapter 1

The Resolute entered out of hyperspace.

The once beautiful yellow and green planet of Shili was now covered with battleships and smoke covered the atmosphere.

Newly made Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker stood at the command center staring at the battle going on below.

He was still fairly new to the war.
And he didn't really know how why it was going on.

The Galaxy didn't need a war to add to its list of problems.

Anakin Skywalker was woken out of his daze by his old master Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi.

"Anakin, did you just hear what I said?" His master asked in a tired voice placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Sorry master I guess I got distracted." Anakin quickly apologized.

"Well the plan is to have the 212th and I lead the air assault while you and the 501st lead the ground." Obi wan explained pointing over to the blue hologram of the planet.

"Are you really going to try and give me the easy job?" Anakin whined pointing at the smaller part of enemy forces that surrounded his blue area.

"There are no easy jobs in this war Anakin." Obi wan stated.

Their conversation was interrupted when Commander Cody and Commander Rex entered the room.
"Sorry sirs-" Rex began. "But General Skywalker I wanted to inform you that the men are prepped and loaded into the ships and awaiting your presence."

"Alright Commander, well good luck master!" Anakin said giving Obi wan a fake sloppy solute.
"I don't believe in luck Anakin and you know that." Obi wan called out to Anakin as he exited the command center.

When the doors had closed and Commander Rex and him were out of earshot Anakin said with a laugh,
"Always such a killjoy!" Which earned him a chuckle from Rex.

"Ever been to Shili before Sir?" Rex asked removing his helmet as they walked to the drop ships.
"Can't say I have Rex." Anakin replied.

Anakin walked up to one of the ships grabbing onto a handle and nodding to the clones in the ship with him.
"Ready boys?" He said.

He received a mix between, "yes sir", and "ready." And with a nod he signaled to the pilot they called Hawk to close the doors.

"Ok boys so this mission is simple the seppies have taken over the capitol city so our job is to stop them here so that they don't attack General Kenobi." Anakin said to the clones who were checking their guns and helmets.
"What about the civilians sir?" Rex questioned checking his own guns as they entered the planet's atmosphere.
"From our information we received they should be evacuated by now." Anakin said with a nod.

As the ship rocked as it landed they held on tight.
"Alright boys. Go win us a battle!" Hawk called out over the speaker inside.
And just as he spoke the doors opened and they jumped out.

Landing on the soft ground with a thud Anakin looked around at the village they had landed in front of.
It looked ravaged.

"Alright men move out!" Anakin signaled to the troopers. They ran towards the village shooting down droids along the way.

Time skip because I'm lazy😂

They had cleaned up the droids in the city. Anakin had called his troops in.

"Another glorious day in the Republic!" The clone they called fives shouted.
Anakin smiled at the clones remark.

"General could you come here you might want to see this!" Rex called out from inside of a nearby hut.

Anakin ran over to the hut.
"What's up Rex?" He said entering.
"Well Echo and I here were going to meet up with everyone when we heard some noises in here."
"So you called me over because of a noise?" Anakin said shaking his head.

Without saying another word Rex pointed over to a little hatch in the corner of the hut.
Anakin looked at the hatch and gave Rex a questionable look, but with a sigh he walked over to the hatch and opened it.

And inside of the unground hatch hid a small little Togurtan girl who had backed herself into a corner.

Anakin looked at the girl and then back at Rex.
"Has she said anything?" Anakin whispered to Rex.
Rex shook his head saying no.

Anakin looked back at the girl and held out his hand.
"Hello there little one." He said in a gentle voice which only caused her to huddle move into the corner.

"Rex tell your men to drop their weapons." Anakin ordered.
"Yes sir." Rex said before signaling to the others as they dropped their weapons.
Anakin in turn had dropped his saber next to him.

"There see? No weapons. We won't hurt you." He said to the little girl again.

The girl seemed to read him for a second before slowly walking over to the ladder and climbing out.
Anakin lent her a stretched hand which she shyly accepted.
With the girl now out of the hatch Anakin was able to see her better. She looked about 7 or 8 and she looked like she had been crying.

"My name is Anakin Skywalker." Anakin said still holding her hand. "What's yours?"
The girl looked up into his blue eyes with her own baby blue ones before finally saying, "Ahsoka my name is Ahsoka Tano."

Anakin smiled at the girl.

And without another word spoken a bond had formed between them.

Wooooo alright guys this is kinda an ify story that I just had a idea about. So if you want me to continue this make sure to vote and comment!!!