12 .

"So you not gonna say anything" he asked me. "I know people say this all the time but.. it's not what it looks like" I said laughing. "Why you think shit is funny and sweet son" he said with a serious face. "It's not funny but you gott-" I was saying before I got cut off by him.

"Stop with the bullshit.. how I express my feelings towards you and I just told you that I don't want you to talk to other niggas and you just do exactly what I said I didn't want" he said raising his voice. "This is why I don't like to be in relationships with bitches like you cause all you gon do is break a nigga heart" he said.

"First of all watch your fucking mouth cause I'm not the one to fuck around with" I said. "And I had got his number yesterday at the fucking trap house and that was before you started to tell me your fucking feelings" I added getting tight.

"But why you getting niggas number for, you don't even know the nigga." he said annoyed. "Cause I'm single and I do what I want.. wtf is you saying" I said rolling my eyes. "Stop cussing and you need to cut the attitude cause I'm just asking you a damn question" he said. "Like I said I do what I want cause I ain't nobody's bitch" I said getting off the bed.

"Where the fuck is you going I'm still talking to you" he said grabbing my arm pulling me back. "Fuck off off me I'm going tf home.." I said as I pulled my arm away from him. "No you not" he said with a serious tone. "Yes I am, I ain't staying with no disrespectful ass nigga who does know how to talk to females"

"I wouldn't have to be disrespectful if you woul-" De'Vontay was saying before I cut him off. "I deadass don't care about wtf you telling me" I said. "I'm not even finna argue and chase after you, if you wanna leave you could" he said with a calm voice. "You and your attitude could go" he added.

"Well I wouldn't have an attitude if you lowered your voice and listen to wtf I'm telling you" I said with a stank face. "I dont care anymore" he said getting on his phone. "When you ready to respect me and not call me out my name, we can talk until then I ain't fucking witchu" I said putting on my clothes from last night, grabbing my phone from the dresser and called my Uber.

"Why you still talking I just told you to get the fuck out and you still here" he still on his phone. "I can't believe I actually started to have feelings for you" he said shaking his head. "Fuck you and your feelings" I replied back. "Don't trust bitches for life" he said under his breath while on his phone.

"You know what" I said walking up to him a and smacking the shit outta him. "Call me a bitch again" I said. He looked up at me and I could see how furious he was. I was lowkey scared he was finna hit me back. "GTFO" he said yelling at me.

I ignored him and sucked my teeth. I went downstairs with my things in my hand. I got outside slammed the door behind me. About, 5 minutes later the Uber was here, I got into the car and it drove off.

Vote for another chapter