Hey :)

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure how many of you who followed this story are still around on this app, but for those who are, it's only fair I update you on the future of this story.

I don't remember who it was but someone had commented on the last update wondering if I was okay and yes, I'm a-okay! I appreciate all the lovely comments that were left on the last update. It's been a year since I've bothered to really look at this story, but I still get notifications and emails of people leaving comments and votes and it makes me happy. It still shocks me when I see how many people really enjoy this story.

Before I really disappeared from this app, I had moments where I just couldn't push myself to write, but over this past year, I really lost my ability to write. Writing had always been a big help when my mental health wasn't doing great but I just couldn't do it. It saddened me but it also made me realize how much I had neglected my mental health. I still have lots of inner work to do, but I am doing better in some areas. 

I've definitely missed updating this story for you all and I feel like I am ready to give it a try again. I hope to not be so hard on myself this time around and do what I can while also having fun. Some of you reminded me to have fun with this story and that was something I would forget to do.

It's been a long time since I've looked at this story and there are a lot of things that I've forgotten. Therefore, I can't guarantee that I will have the last few chapters written anytime soon. The reason for that is because I want to go back to the very beginning. I want to begin the process of editing and familiarizing myself with the story/characters again. As my writing skills improved as this story went on, I came to realize that I needed to eventually pause from writing new chapters and focus on the old. I'm hoping this process will allow me to gradually find my writer's brain again and improve my skills. It'll also help to feel more content with this story.

This story needs a lot of polishing and it's definitely not going to be completed in a quick manner, but I feel it'll help me to eventually mark this story as complete. There are only a few more chapters left to write and I hope to someday be able to write and publish them for you all with confidence. 

For now, I'm going to unpublish all of the chapters and slowly start publishing their edited forms. I expect to make changes that'll look new to many of you so even though this story will be unpublished for a while, maybe you'll enjoy seeing what changed and what stayed the same. 

I also want to maybe change the title, but I don't really have any ideas at the moment. Maybe I'll think up a few while editing. 

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say! How are you all doing? What games have been entertaining you all lately?