Chapter 11

=Alexandra POV=

I woke up on the hard floor, in the living room, and saw all of them sleeping. and an idea creeped up on my brain. I quietly stood up and went to the middle of the room, then I faked falling and started screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" I grab my stomach, acting like I'm in pain. I saw them stand up immediately and run towards me.

"What hurts?" Zack asked me.

"MY STOMACH, IT HURTS REALLY BAD!" I pretended to cry and even let tears fall.Zoey saw that, and her face turned pale. She knows I don't cry; she's never seen me cry. Ricardo burst in with a gun in his hand. He looked down and saw me, and he dropped on the floor besides me.

"Alex, que te pasa? "Alex, what's wrong with you?" he said, holding my face. I stopped moving and looked up at the ceiling.

"Alex? ALEX!?" Zack said I was moving my face. then I started singing "Party Girl" (song above).

"Lil mama is a party girl. She just wants to have fun too. They say you ain't the wifey  type, but I don't care. I want you. She likes to do drugs too. She is in love with guns too. They say you too pipe up, but I think that I love you. Zoey started laughing, then she joined in on the dancing and singing, twerking on me.

"She don't want nobody; she doesn't need somebody; I'm trying to be with you so you don't be without me." She told 'em just like me, no, we can't leave without it. She booed up off the meth like she couldn't breathe without it. We sang, "She's drinking four lox, I can't get with those, She wants to gimme throat, I tell her to come close." I looked at the guys with lust in my eyes. then Zoey yelled.

"TODAY'S FRIDAY, WE'RE OUT TO POOL PARTY! WOO!" I yelled with her.

"I PRANKED YOU," I said, pointing a finger at them, and then the boys started laughing and yelling at me.

"You fucking scared me, Alex!" Ricardo yelled, and with a smirk on his face, the boys started chasing me and Zoey until we got tired. The boys left to get ready for school. and me and Zoey got ready. I took a shower and put on my outfit for the day.

When I finished, I went downstairs to eat waffles

When I finished, I went downstairs to eat waffles. Zoey already left because she had to stop to get something for the party. I said my goodbyes to Ricardo, who said he was going to stay in the gang house for the day because of the party.

I went to the garage. I don't feel like driving a car today, so I decided to ride my motorcycle.

 I don't feel like driving a car today, so I decided to ride my motorcycle