6 - Trim The Boredom

Sunflower 🌻
Chapter 6 - Trim The Boredom.

We finished our breakfast and were heading towards our rooms when Bethany said "So... What-"

"We're going to hang out at the pool" Tom cut Beth off then looked at me. I immediately looked away to see Bethany shrugging.

"I don't think-" I started.

"You will go. Whether you like it or not" Hailey said Cutting me off. What's up with people cutting off other people?

"Yes. I will go. But I won't get into th-"

"Yes. You will get into the pool." Then she looked at me. And repeated "Whether you like it or not."

I nudged her in the ribs on her left, she winced. "I don't want to." I said out of gritted teeth.

Then Cole nudged me in the ribs from my left beside me. "You are." He whispered

I nudged him on the ribs strong enough to leave a bruise then I tip-toed to reach to his ears and whisper  "Am not." and gave him a sweet smile.

He then nudged me stronger than I did to him to the point where I lost my balance. I'm going to have concussion in my head or maybe I will bleed from my head and die. I fell on the death tra- Wait... That's not the floor. Or is it? It's.. soft? It's not deadly after all.

I looked up to see Tom holding my elbows from the back. I gulped and he smirked. How does he look hot smirking?

No he doesn't.

Yeah. He doesn't.

I got up and gave Cole a death glare and went up to him but felt two strong arms on my waist holding me back. He whispered to me softly "easy, Princess."

I'm trying to loose his grip but instead it's tightening around my waist "Let me go, Holland. I gotta- what?" I stopped shuffling and looked at him from my shoulder "I'm not a-" I sighed and told him "Let me go, Holland." I said. "I'm not gonna do anything to him, Holland, lemme go."

And he did exactly that. He let me go. I then ran onto Cole and jumped on his back. He caught me and said "Where did you guys find her?" He looked at Haz. He gave him a shrug and pointed to Beth. She gave him a shrug too. Then Cole said "she's cool. I like her."

I then ruffled his hair and said "after 2 weeks, you won't."

"Yeah, I hate you already," he looked at me from behind his shoulder "you ruined my hair!"

"I meant to." Then I poked his back and said "lemme down."

And he did exactly that. He let me down. And oh I wish he didn't.

I don't know how, but I ended up landing on my hands, so I did a back walkover. Thank god for gymnastics and ballet lessons in 7th, 8th and 9th grade, with out them, I would've fallen on my head right now and maybe get a concussion and die.

Or maybe not.

I straightened my clothes and looked in front of me to see mouths ajar. "What?" I said.

"What the fuck just happened?" Jacob asked.

"About wha- oh!" I cleared my throat, smiled and said "I was going to fall on my head..."

Too much attention. Too much attention. Too much attention.

Zendaya then came up to me, hugged me and said "omg did it hurt? Are you ok?" Then she pulled away and started checking me.

"I'm ok" I smiled at her and everyone before blurting out a "it's not the first time." They all gave me confused looks so I decided to say it out loud. "I used to play gymnastics and ballet for 3 years. I stopped gymnastics, can't say the same for ballet tho. I still play ballet till now." I shrugged and started walking.