07

Haru made her way down stairs, spotting Johnny and Yuta who were playing a video game

"Have you guys seen Jeno?"

"Looking for your boyfriend?"

Haru flushed red huffing her cheeks she frantically waved her hands side to side.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Yea sure...I think he's outside playing basketball with Chenle"

She yelled a quick thank you before dashing out to the basketball court Jeno had shown her last night.

She arrived at the location out of breath, watching as Jeno blocked the ball Chenle was about to shoot. She watched in awe as the two boys playing, blocking, running and shooting as far as they can go.

"Seriously take a picture, it lasts longer"

Her hand clutch her chest, where her heart should be. She looked behind her in frustration hearing Jisung's familiar voice.

"What's up with you and creeping up on me?!"

"It's fun"

The boy shrugged, putting his hands on his pockets. Waving over the two who took notice in their presence.

Haru watched as Jeno and Chenle jogged towards them. Jeno gave her an eyesmile while Chenle immediately went to Jisung's side.

"Lee Jeno! You showed me the wrong room last night!"

"Yeah I'm sorry, I was sure Jisung would've found you...I was in the middle of a meeting when it occured to me...I'm sorry again"

Haru gave the boy a reassuring smile, eyes not leaving the precious smile the boy had given her back.

"So you're the girl in Jisung's room last night"

Haru turned around to Chenle and Jisung. Both of them had their arms around the other's shoulder, leaning on eachother for support.

"I'm Zhong Chenle and sorry about last night, and sure I'd like to be your friend"

"That's great!"

Haru smiled at her new found friend, liking this version of the boy better than the one she had initially met.

"Wait, by Zhong Chenle you mean the supposed heir of Zhong Enterprises?"

She could swear that she saw Chenle's smile falter a bit, yet it remained unnoticed to the other two.

"Yes"

"What are you doing here?"

"For the exact same reason you're here, except you did more than what I did"

Haru's smile turned into a frown, genuine confusion written across her face. She knew where this was going but she can't reveal it, not yet.

"What do you mean? They threw me put because I objected the system! That's all"

"Hijacked a truck full of weapons that was supposed to be for Neo's soldiers, hacked Neo's main system that had let some people from here cross and succeded in assassinating Neo's former mayor"

Haru's breath hitched, yet she managed a smile. She had to protect her even if that meant getting suspected by these two.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend love, did you seriously think the only reason for Taeyong bringing you here was because you were his cousin?"

Haru's eyes darkened yet somehow Jisung's voice soothed her in an odd way.

"You're Unknown aren't you? Yet they sent you here not knowing who you really where"